12

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 267: Little Husband Bai Yueguang (12)

    Jingcheng

    "Zimo, I found another very interesting place this time, do you want to go together? Maybe you can find your husband there." Shu Lecheng invited.

    "No, you don't want to use this trick to fool me again." Xiao Zimo said firmly.

    "Are you really not going? In case you miss your husband, there is no such shop in this village." Shu Lecheng persuaded.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head affirmatively, and said, "I won't go."

    "Okay then, Wenxuan and I will go." Shu Lecheng regretfully left Prince Xiao's mansion.

    Huabaosi

    Yuqing came out of the kitchen with a dish and put it on the table.

    "My lord, come quickly, the food is ready." Yuqing shouted at Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai came out of the room, looked at the dishes on the table, and asked in surprise: "Where do these dishes come from?

    " Bought in the village." Yuqing explained.

    "Then what about this rice, you also bought it?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Yes!" Yuqing smiled and nodded.

    "Brother Yan also bought chickens and ducks with the villagers, but he hasn't brought them back yet. He plans to take me to choose them himself." Yuqing said happily.

    Wu Bai looked at him like this, and suddenly felt a sense of disapproval.

    "The fish soup is ready." Yan Yi came out carrying the fish soup and put it on.

    "My lord, brother Yan Yi personally made this fish soup." Yuqing said happily.

    "Really?" Wu Bai looked at Yan Yi in surprise, "I didn't expect you to know this."

    Yan Yi smiled and said, "It's inevitable that you will know a little bit when you walk in the rivers and lakes."

    "Young master, you should taste this soup first .” Yuqing scooped up a small bowl of fish soup for Wu Bai and put it in front of him.

    Wu Bai took a sip and praised: "It's pretty good, eat it too!"

    "Okay."

    After the meal, Yan Yi and Yuqing entered the kitchen with the bowls and chopsticks. walk out.

    "Yuqing, take this book to the Sutra Pavilion and return it to the temple." Wu Bai took out a sutra and handed it to Yuqing.

    Yuqing took it and walked out of the courtyard happily.

    Yan Yi looked at Wu Bai and asked, "Tell me, what do you want to do by sending Yuqing away?" "

    Your identity is not simple, and it may bring danger to Yuqing at any time. Is it?" Wu Bai asked back.

    As soon as these words came out, Yan Yi fell silent. Of course he thought that he might bring danger to Yuqing, but he still couldn't help but like Yuqing.

    "Can you tell me about your situation?" Wu Bai continued to ask.

    "...I am an assassin from the 'Jackdaw Pavilion'. The assassins in the Jackdaw Pavilion are divided into four levels: Tiandi Xuanhuang, including one Tianji Assassin, two Earth-level Assassins, eight Xuan-level assassins, and different numbers of Huang-level assassins. The Lord is the Tianji Assassin, and I am an Earth-level Assassin, when I was doing a mission with another Earth-level Assassin Lin He, I was accidentally attacked by him and was seriously injured, and you know what happened next." Yan Yiwei said Said.