13

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 347 The Initial World (Thirteen)

    Two days later, Xiao Zimo accompanied Wu Bai to the mayor's house for a follow-up consultation for the mayor.

    The mayor looked much better, not as thin as that day, he looked energetic, and he could get out of bed and walk a few steps, but the mayor's wife still insisted on letting him lie on the bed.

    When the husband and wife learned that Wu Bai was coming, they hurriedly asked the housekeeper to bring them in.

    "Doctor Wu, thank you so much, my master will be saved." The mayor's wife said gratefully.

    "Ma'am, you don't have to be so polite. As a doctor, it's my duty to save lives and heal the wounded." Wu Bai said modestly.

    Then Wu Bai sat on the stool and began to take the mayor's pulse. After a while, Wu Bai said: "The mayor's anorexia is almost healed, but he was tortured by the disease before and became thin. I will prescribe two more for him." The prescription of nourishing one's health can completely recover by strengthening the foundation and cultivating the vitality."

    "Thank you, Doctor Wu." The mayor said.

    He drank the decoction for two days, and he has recovered more than half, and his speech is no longer a problem.

    Wu Bai smiled lightly, walked to the table, wrote down the prescription for body repair, and handed it to the housekeeper.

    At this time, the mayor's wife took a wooden box from the maid, handed it to Wu Bai, and said, "Thank you, Dr. Wu, this is our reward for you. I hope Dr. Wu will not refuse." "Madam, you are welcome.

    " Wu Bai took the wooden box with a smile.

    After seeing off Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo, Mr. Wen came to the mayor's house as agreed.

    After hearing the servant's report, the mayor's wife suddenly felt that one head was two big, and she looked at the mayor helplessly.

    "Don't panic." The mayor said a word of reassurance, and then calmly ordered his servants, "Go and invite Mr. Wen here." "

    Yes." The servants quickly retreated.

    After a while, under the guidance of his servants, Wen Yipeng came to the mayor's room.

    When he saw the mayor who was sick in bed, he cupped his hands and saluted, "Yi Peng has met the mayor."

    "Mr. Laowen came here." The mayor greeted.

    "It's okay, I should stop by to see the mayor. I wonder if the mayor is feeling better?" Wen Yipeng asked.

    "Thank you Mr. Wen for your concern, Lu is much better now." The mayor cupped his hands.

    The two exchanged a few words of greeting, Wen Yipeng went straight to the point and said: "Madam promised to let go of my subordinates the day before yesterday, but they have not returned today, I wonder if the mayor knows about this?" The mayor

    nodded , Said: "I do know about this. I have sent someone to send those people to the county government office."

    "County government office?" Put my Wen family in your eyes!"

    "Young Master Wen is joking, I am the mayor of Deyang Town, not the mayor of your Wen family, if anyone dares to make trouble in Deyang Town, they will have trouble with me!" He said with a serious face, "Although the Wen family has some influence in Deyang Town, the old man has not been in Deyang Town for nothing these years. If Mr. Wen is dissatisfied with the old man's decision, you can come to the old man!