9

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 264: Little Husband White Moonlight (9)

    Yan Yi found Wu Bai and asked, "Are you kidding me?"

    Wu Bai looked at him suspiciously, not knowing why the other party was so angry.

    "I've been by Yuqing's side to help him these two days, but he doesn't have anything important at all, it's just some trivial matters. Why do you want me to stay and help him?" Yan Yi really wanted to know why the other party teased him. Own.

    "Do you think I'm teasing you by leaving you here to help Yuqing?" Wu Bai glanced at him and said with disgust: "You are not qualified to let me waste my time teasing you, but Yuqing, you hurt him before , That's why I asked you to help him."

    "My lord..." Yuqing stood at the door, looking at Wu Bai with emotion.

    He never thought that he was so important in the young master's heart.

    Seeing Yuqing appearing suddenly, Yan Yi felt a little embarrassed. He could act unceremoniously towards Wu Bai, but he couldn't behave like this towards Yuqing.

    "Yuqing, why are you here?" Yan Yi asked.

    Yuqing replied: "I have something to talk to the young master." Yuqing didn't have the nerve to say that he saw Yan Yi coming to look for Wu Bai, and he followed because he was worried about Wu Bai's safety.

    When he rescued Yan Yi back then, the other party had all kinds of scars all over his body. He could guess that the other party's origin was not simple, so he paid special attention to Yan Yi's whereabouts, for fear that the other party would hurt Wu Bai.

    "Well, then tell me, I'll go to the Zhaitang to cook for you first." Yan Yi quickly left the room.

    As soon as he left, Yuqing walked into Wu Bai quickly, looked at Wu Bai worriedly, and asked, "My lord, he didn't do anything to you, did he?"

    Wu Bai shook his head with a smile, and said, "Don't worry, he won't How dare you do anything to me."

    "Young master, what's the matter with what you just said to stay and help me?" Yuqing asked curiously.

    "Yan Yi hurt you before, so I let him stay and do things for you. Yan Yi is a very loyal person. He promised to help you do things for a month, and he will definitely do it. You can rest assured to instruct him. !” Wu Bai explained.

    "That's right!" Yu Qing nodded.

    The two talked for a while, and Yan Yi came back with a food box.

    After eating, Yuqing took out a fishing rod from the house, and said to Wu Bai with a smile on his face: "My lord, I found a fish in the creek in the back mountain yesterday. The fishing rod borrowed there, how about we go fishing in the back mountain?"

    "Okay!" Wu Bai agreed.

    "Brother Yan, I will leave these bowls and chopsticks to you. My son and I went fishing in the back mountain." Yuqing said to Yan Yi with a serious face.

    Hearing this, Yan Yi looked at Yuqing with a puzzled face, always feeling that there was something different about the other party, but he didn't think much about it, nodded and agreed to wash the dishes.

    At the back of the mountain, Wu Bai sat on the boulder under the tree, leisurely watching Yuqing running around in the water.

    Yuqing took the fishing rod and changed positions two or three times, but none of the fish were willing to take the bait.