18

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 297 The Royal Husband of the Champion (Eighteen)

    Wu Chen of the Third Prince's Mansion

    looked at Di Hongshen in front of him, and asked puzzledly: "Uncle, what are you pulling me out for?" "

    If I don't pull you out, do you still want to tell His Majesty that you are going to provide disaster relief?" Zhai Hongshen asked back.

    "Such a good opportunity, of course I have to seize it." Wu Chen nodded his head as a matter of course.

    Di Hongshen shook his head and said, "You are so foolish! If a gentleman does not stand under a dangerous wall, whenever there is a disaster, mobs will make trouble. You are so stupid and unaware of it!" "Uncle, this matter is not as serious as you

    said , I often have guards around me, and I have martial arts, it’s not as useless as you think, the prince promoted sweet potatoes before, and he has already won the praise of his father and the love of the people, and now there is a flood in Yongyuan Mansion, this is exactly what I am doing A good opportunity." Wu Chen analyzed.

    Seeing that Wu Chen was determined to go his own way, Di Hong couldn't listen to his own persuasion, so he had no choice but to confess, "I'll tell you the truth. I've already heard about the flood in Yongyuan Mansion." "What? Uncle, you already knew about it.

    " One thing? Then why didn't you tell me!" Wu Chen said with displeasure.

    "This matter is related to Lord An, I don't want you to be involved." Di Hongshen said.

    "Prince An? What does this matter have to do with him?" Wu Chen asked curiously.

    Prince An is the brother of the emperor's mother and compatriots. Although the other party did not enter the court due to poor health, the emperor still values ​​this brother very much. The rewards sent to Prince An's mansion during the festivals are innumerable. Wu Chen can't imagine What does this flood have to do with Prince An?

    Di Hongshen lived in the court for a long time and knew much more. He explained: "Prince An is obsessed with alchemy."

    As soon as he said this, Wu Chen understood instantly.

    Alchemy is not an easy task, and the money required for it is no less than building walls.

    "Does the emperor know about this?" Wu Chen asked.

    "Your Majesty shouldn't know that King An is keeping a secret. I accidentally discovered that King An's subordinates were collecting some strange materials. After investigation, I discovered the secret of the other party's alchemy. Later, I sent someone to watch the other party's every move. Then it was discovered that he was connected with the prefect of Yongyuan Mansion."

    "Now that there is a flood in Yongyuan Mansion, King An must not be able to escape the responsibility, let's pretend that we don't know about it, and as for the disaster relief, don't mention it!" Zhai Hongshen asked.

    "Could it be that this opportunity to win people's hearts is just given to the crown prince? I'm not reconciled!" Wu Chen said stubbornly.

    "King An is not as simple as you imagined. Except for the magistrate of Yongyuan Prefecture, even the Minister of the Ministry of Officials belongs to him. If you go to relieve the disaster, you will definitely offend him. Now that the crown prince has not suppressed it, are you going to do it for him?" Shall I create a strong enemy myself?" Zhai Hongshen tried hard to persuade.