7

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 237 Chongxi Xiaofulang (7)

    Wu Bai led Zou Kang out of Wu's mansion, and the two got into the carriage and headed towards the gate of the city.

    They had just left the city when there was a sudden sound of horseshoes behind them.

    A large group of people roared past them, Wu Bai opened the curtain to look at those people, and saw one of these people who was very familiar to him.

    The other party was the guard of Prince Jing's mansion whom he tricked him to go to the mountain that day.

    "Zou Kang, follow up." Wu Bai ordered.

    "Yes." Zou Kang hurriedly drove the carriage and followed those people.

    "My lord, who are these people? What are we going to do with them?" Zou Kang asked curiously.

    "You shouldn't ask less. The more you know about some things, the easier it is to die." Wu Bai warned.

    The carriage continued to move forward. Seeing that the people in front were about to disappear from their sight, Zou Kang said again: "My lord, they are running too fast, and I can't keep up." Hearing this, Wu Bai said: "

    You Stop the carriage."

    Zou Kang pulled on the reins and stopped the carriage.

    Wu Bai stepped out of the carriage, stretched out his hand to separate the carriage from the horse, and turned over astride the horse.

    "My lord, what should I do?" Seeing that Wu Bai was about to ride away, Zou Kang asked hastily.

    "You find a way to go back by yourself, if you can't, then wait here for my return." Wu Bai raised his voice and replied.

    "Drive!" Wu Bai yelled, and the horse galloped up, heading for the distance.

    Only Zou Kang and the carriage were left looking at each other.

    Without the carriage, Wu Bai quickly caught up with those people. He followed them far behind and followed them to a paddock.

    The leader of these people produced a token, and soon they were let into the paddock.

    Wu Bai looked at the soldiers constantly patrolling around the paddock, but in the end they gave up approaching the paddock.

    He wandered around the paddock for a long time, but still did not see the guards from Prince Jing's Mansion coming out. Seeing that it was getting late, Wu Bai gave up squatting here and rode back again.

    Zou Kang saw Wu Bai coming back on horseback, and waved to him quickly.

    "Why are you still here?" Wu Bai asked.

    This place is located on the official road in the suburbs of Beijing, and there is an endless stream of people passing by. He thought that Zou Kang would definitely find a way to go back.

    "...I'm here to wait for the young master." Zou Kang thought in his heart: I can't admit that I'm unlucky, and I can't meet anyone who is willing to help me!

    Wu Bai got off his horse and helped Zou Kang tie the carriage to the horse again.

    The two of them headed towards Xiangguo Temple again in a carriage. Zou Kang was a little bored, and asked again, "Master, where have you been?" "Didn't I warn you