13

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 226 The Wrong Marriage of the Little Husband (Thirteen)

    After returning from the wedding banquet at Xia's house, Wu and Bai stayed at Wu's house for another two days before leaving Yancheng under the eyes of Wu's father and mother.

    On the carriage, Xiao Zimo said: "If I have time in the future, I will definitely bring you to Yancheng to visit my father-in-law and mother-in-law." "I originally

    planned to invite my father and mother to visit Fencheng, but they refused." Wu Bai regretted road.

    "Why is that?" Xiao Zimo asked suspiciously.

    "My mother said the journey was long and she couldn't stand the bumps, and she told us not to go back unless necessary. The two trips back and forth were really tormenting," Wu Bai explained.

    Wu Bai knew why Wu's mother said that, she just thought it was not good for him to go back to her mother's house often, and worried that he would act recklessly with Xiao Zimo's favor, which would cause dissatisfaction with Xiao's father and mother, that's why he told him that.

    "We are still young and we can stand the trouble. If you miss them, just tell me and I will accompany you back." Xiao Zimo promised.

    "Well, I know." Wu Bai nodded.

    The two returned to Xiao's house, and Xiao's father sent someone to call them to the study.

    "Father, what do you need from us?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "I plan to hand over the family business to you." Father Xiao said bluntly.

    Xiao Zimo was puzzled and asked: "Father, is there something wrong with your health?"

    Father Xiao rolled his eyes at him, and said: "I am in good health, but now that you have a family, it is time to shoulder the burden of the family. "

    But..." Xiao Zimo originally wanted to refuse, but he thought of the conversation he had with Xiao's father on the day of his wedding, and thought that he had to take care of Wu Bai, and he couldn't let Wu Bai take care of himself, so he said resolutely: "Okay, I agree." Take over the family business."

    "Yes, responsible." Father Xiao praised.

    "Don't feel pressured. If you encounter difficult things, you can ask me." Father Xiao comforted.

    "Yes, father, I understand." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    In this way, Xiao Zimo took over the Xiao family's business. He left early and returned late every day, very busy.

    Wu Bai was not idle, he sorted out his dowry, and found that most of the dowry Wu's father prepared for him was gold, silver, jewelry, various ornaments, and silver tickets.

    After thinking about it again, Wu Bai understood Father Wu's intentions.

    The Wu family's business is in Yancheng, and they don't have any property in Fencheng, so naturally they can't give Wu Bai the title deed of the shop's field, so the Wu family and his wife will prepare a large amount of banknotes for Wu Bai.

    Looking at the large amount of banknotes in his hand, Wu Bai made up his mind. He took the banknotes to Fencheng Yaxing, and decisively bought more than a dozen shops.

    It is rare for the owner of the tooth shop to meet such a wealthy customer as Wu Bai, and he keeps recommending the house to him.

    However, Wu Bai felt that the house was vacant and needed frequent repairs and maintenance, which was very troublesome, so he didn't buy it.