10

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 240 Chongxi Xiaofulang (10)

    With Prince Jing joining in, those men in black soon lost their temper and fell down one after another.

    Seeing this, Wu Bai silently rode his horse away and returned to the open space.

    Not long after he came back, the emperor and others came back with Qu Tianyu who was seriously injured.

    Seeing Qu Tianyu who was unconscious, Wu Bai had a weird face. If he guessed correctly, those men in black should be Qu Tianyu's subordinates. If so, how could Qu Tianyu still be injured?

    The emperor was assassinated, King Jing was injured and fell into a coma. With such a big event, the hunting could not continue, and everyone had to return to the palace.

    But none of this had much to do with Wu Bai. He followed Wan Yasu and others back to his room silently, while Wu Honglang was called by his boss and came back the next morning.

    At that time, Wu Bai and Wan Yasu's mother and son were having breakfast.

    Seeing Wu Honglang coming back, Wan Yasu was the first to go up to him and asked, "Master, what's going on?"

    Wan Yasu was chatting with a few wives, but she followed the crowd before she figured out what was going on. Back in the palace, it happened that Wu Honglang was called away by her boss, and she didn't know who to ask.

    Now that Wu Honglang is back, she naturally wants to ask clearly.

    Wu Honglang rubbed his brows, sighed and said, "Your Majesty was assassinated. In order to save His Majesty, Prince Jing was stabbed by a thief and fell into a coma. His Majesty is furious and is investigating the origin of those assassins. You will wait for two days." Don't wander around in the yard."

    "Your Majesty met an assassin?" Wan Yasu exclaimed.

    "Keep your voice down, okay, I've already told you the matter, you just know what's in your mind, don't go out and shout." Wu Honglang confessed.

    Wan Yasu nodded, and said: "Yes, I understand."

    Seeing Wu Honglang's face full of exhaustion, she quickly asked the servants to help Wu Honglang down to rest.

    After Wu Honglang left, Wan Yasu told Wu Ran a few words, and then chased Wu Honglang away.

    Wu Ran looked at Wu Bai and asked curiously: "You went hunting in the woods yesterday, did you see His Majesty and the others being assassinated?

    " The strength is really rich." Wu Bai glanced at him and said lightly.

    "I'm just curious, by the way, when did you learn to ride a horse?" Wu Ran continued to ask.

    "Am I familiar with you? Why should I tell you?" Wu Bai said speechlessly.

    Wu Ran: "..."

    Two days later, King Jing's condition stabilized a little and he could bear the bumpy road, so the emperor ordered everyone to return to Beijing.

    Wu Honglang walked in from the door and said, "Go and pack up your salutes quickly. Your Majesty has ordered you to return to Beijing immediately."

    Wan Yasu asked in surprise, "Why so suddenly?"

    "Prince Jing's condition has stabilized for the time being. To prevent the illness from recurring, His Majesty will suddenly order to return to Beijing, hoping to return to the capital before Prince Jing's illness flares up again." Wu Honglang explained.