21

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 251 Chongxi Xiaofulang (21)

    Wan Yasu of the Wu Mansion

    was surprised: "What did you say? Dali Temple Shaoqing's parents came to visit the Wu Mansion?" "

    Yes, ma'am." The servant replied.

    "Invite people in quickly." Wan Yasu ordered.

    Hearing the words, the servants quickly withdrew, and after a while, they walked in with Xiao's father and Xiao's mother.

    "I don't know if Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Xiao are here, I'm not far away to welcome you." Wan Yasu greeted them politely.

    Mother Xiao replied with a smile: "We came here uninvited, please don't take offense to Mrs. Wu."

    Wan Yasu beckoned the two to sit down, and the servants brought tea with winking eyes.

    "I don't know what the two of you are talking about when you come to the Wu Mansion?" Wan Yasu asked doubtfully.

    Xiao's father glanced at Xiao's mother, and Xiao's mother took the initiative to say: "That's right, we heard that there is a younger brother in the family who is of marriageable age." "That's

    right." Wan Yasu nodded.

    "Excuse me, but I don't know if I can invite you to come out and see me?" Mother Xiao said.

    "I'm sorry, Brother Bai is out of the house today, so he's not at home for the time being." Wan Yasu reluctantly refused.

    Hearing this, Xiao's mother frowned, but she thought about it again, this little brother was introduced by a genius doctor, so she couldn't miss it so easily, she said again: "I wonder if Brother Bai's marriage is settled? If not, we Do you want to win one or two for your kid?"

    Wan Yasu looked at them in surprise, and said in her heart: Wu Bai is really lucky to have such a good marriage, as far as she knows, there is only one in the two families. One son, that is Dali Temple Shaoqing himself.

    "Brother Bai's marriage has not yet been decided, but I have to ask his opinion on this matter before I can give you an answer." Wan Yasu said in a low voice.

    "This important matter of marriage has always been the order of the parents and the words of the matchmaker. How can Mrs. Wu let him decide by himself?" Xiao's mother was a little puzzled.

    She had inquired before she came that Mrs. Wu was Wu Honglang's stepmother, not Wu Bai's biological mother. Logically speaking, the other party should not take Wu Bai's opinion seriously. Asking Wu Bai's opinion, could it be that she wanted to make a fuss about Wu Bai's marriage, but she couldn't say no to her directly, so she said such evasive words?

    Wan Yasu said: "Mrs. Xiao's words are reasonable, but the marriage between the two families achieves the best of both worlds. I always ask the child's opinion. If he agrees to this marriage, the two children will live happily ever after. Some."

    After hearing this, Mother Xiao nodded and said, "In that case, we will wait for the good news."

    Mrs. Wu's words were beautiful, and Mother Xiao couldn't expose the other party's lies, so she had to agree.

    On the street, Xiao Zimo led Xiao Dahai out of the bookstore.

    Just when he was about to continue walking, the waiter from a nearby teahouse ran up to him and stopped him.