16

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 295 The Royal Husband of the Champion (16)

    Five months later, the third prince got married, and Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo went to attend each other's wedding in a carriage.

    "I heard that Ren Leyao became Brother Sanhuang's side concubine, and she also came in today." Wu Bai chatted.

    However, Ren Leyao entered the mansion through the side entrance, while the daughter of the Minister of Rites entered the mansion through the main entrance.

    "I've heard that too." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    Yu Lan said with a mysterious face: "My lord, I heard that Miss Ren is pregnant."

    "Where did you hear the news?" Wu Bai asked in surprise.

    "The last time I entered the palace, I accidentally heard the palace people around Concubine Zhai discussing this matter. It is said that Concubine Zhai was very dissatisfied with Miss Ren's pregnancy before marriage, but His Royal Highness insisted on marrying her as his side. I lost my temper because of this incident," Yulan replied.

    "Brother San Huang, what are you planning to do?" Wu Bai asked suspiciously.

    In his impression, Wu Chen doesn't seem like a person who will be dazzled by love, the other party must have his purpose in doing so.

    "Maybe he is doing it for the sake of the child?" Xiao Zimo guessed.

    "Maybe!" Wu Bai nodded.

    The carriage soon arrived at the Prince's Mansion, and Wu Bai and the three got out of the carriage. After entering the mansion, they handed over the gifts they brought to the servants in charge of the gifts, and then walked into the lobby.

    Seeing them, Wu Chen greeted them with a smile, and said, "Brother Bai, son-in-law, you are here, please take a seat." "Come on, serve tea." Wu Bai looked at Wu Chen's happy face

    and

    said : "Brother Huang is in a good mood!"

    "Haha... Today is my big day, so I should be happier." Wu Chen replied.

    At this time, Wu Xu walked in from the outside, with an unconcealable smile on his face, he walked quickly towards Wu Bai.

    Seeing this scene, Wu Chen couldn't help but said, "Brother Huang looks very happy!"

    Wu Xu nodded, and said, "Today is your wedding day, it's normal for me to be happy."

    Wu Chen: "..." Why are you happy when I'm married?

    "Don't you want me to be sad on your big day?" Wu Xu saw Wu Chen's thoughts and asked back.

    "No, no, Brother Huang was joking, as long as you are happy." Wu Chen remedied.

    Wu Bai said to Wu Chen: "I heard that Brother Sanhuang likes chrysanthemums, and he ordered people to collect a lot of treasures in the house. I wonder if you can take us to have a look?" As the

    master, Wu Chen naturally couldn't leave easily, so he said : "I still have to greet the guests. I can't accompany you to the garden. I'll let my servants take you there." "

    Thank you, Brother Sanhuang." Wu Bai clasped his hands.

    Then Wu Bai and his party followed the servants of the mansion to the vicinity of the garden.