3

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 216 The Wrong Marriage of the Young Husband (3)

    After some coquettish currying, Wu's mother finally agreed to Wu Bai's going to Fencheng.

    A few days later, Wu Bai took six bodyguards and left Yancheng under the watchful eyes of Wu Yuanliang and his wife.

    In the evening, several people stayed at an inn in a small town.

    On the second day, Wu Bai didn't rush on his way, he stopped in the town.

    The goal of the bodyguards is to protect Wu Bai's safety during this trip. They will not interfere with what Wu Bai is going to do, so they have no opinion on Wu Bai's stay in the town.

    Wu Bai walked into the cloth shop in the town and asked, "Shopkeeper, do you have ready-made clothes for sale?"

    The shopkeeper replied, "This shop only sells cloth, not ready-made clothes. If you want ready-made clothes, you might as well buy them in the shop." Fabric, then go to the embroidery building next door, and let the embroiderer there tailor the clothes for you." "

    Thank you shopkeeper for your advice." Wu Bai nodded.

    Then he picked several bolts of cloth in the shop, paid the money, and then led a few bodyguards to the next door.

    The shopkeeper of Xiulou was startled when he saw several burly men behind Wu Bai, and thought that the other party was coming to smash the scene.

    The shopkeeper tremblingly asked: "What are the guest officers doing?" Wu Bai turned his body sideways, pointed at the cloth held by     the

    bodyguard behind him, and said, "We are here to tailor clothes."

After reaching those cloths, the shopkeeper wiped off the cold sweat on his forehead, smiled again and said, "Please come inside, all the guests." "

    Xiaoer, serve tea to the several guests." After all, these people don't look easy to mess with.

    Seeing this situation, Wu Bai and the shopkeeper walked to the other side to explain their tailoring requirements.

    After listening to his request, the shopkeeper quickly recruited an embroiderer to measure his figure.

    After measuring, Wu Bai saw that the escorts were drinking almost enough tea, so he said goodbye: "Shopkeeper, I will send someone to pick up this clothes in the evening, I hope you can make it for me as soon as possible, the price is not a problem "

    "Yes yes yes, I must make it for you as soon as possible." The shopkeeper smiled and narrowed his eyes.

    Only then did Wu Bai leave Xiulou with a few bodyguards, and continued to wander around the town, feeling the unique beauty and charm of this town.

    In the evening, after Wu Bai finished washing, he walked to the table, opened the package on the table, took out the prepared clothes inside and changed them one by one, and found that they all fit well, so he refolded the clothes and put them back in satisfaction .

    The next day, after Wu Bai got up, he changed into the clothes he made yesterday, and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

    The bodyguards were all shocked when they saw him going downstairs, if Wu Bai's face hadn't changed, they would definitely have mistaken him.

    "My lord, what are you planning to do?" a bodyguard asked.

    Wu Bai said with a smile, "How about it? Doesn't it look a lot neater when I go out in men's clothing?" "My