12

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 291 The Royal Husband of the Champion (12)

    After getting married, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo went out as a couple every day, which aroused the envy of many people, and anyone with a discerning eye could see that they got along sweetly.

    These performances naturally fell into the eyes of Qi Chenghe. Since Qi Chenghe entered the Imperial Academy, he thought that he would be able to flex his muscles and show his ambitions. As a result, he stayed in the Imperial Academy and did his daily work. It is responsible for repairing the damaged books of the Hanlin Academy.

    This kind of work is extremely boring, and he found that many officials are only promoted by a rank when their beards are gray, and there are not many opportunities for promotion here.

    Thinking of this, Qi Chenghe couldn't help but think of Xiao Zimo. He thought that the other party would not be able to step into the officialdom, and he must have lived in extreme pain, so he felt a lot more comfortable.

    With this in mind, he began to pay attention to Xiao Zimo's news, but he didn't expect to hear all the sweet daily life between Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai. We went to the temple fair together again, and the days were so pleasant.

    Hearing the news, Qi Chenghe almost vomited blood. He conscientiously completed the tasks assigned by his superiors, but in the end, he was not as happy and unrestrained as Xiao Zimo.

    Wu Bai naturally didn't know about Qi Chenghe's various thoughts.

    Recently, he was thinking about what to give to the prince as a wedding gift, and there is one month before Wu Xu's East Palace welcomes the princess.

    "Zimo, what do you think it would be better for me to give my second brother?" Wu Bai asked.

    Xiao Zimo thought for a while, and said: "The prince does not lack such things as gold, silver and jewelry. Although he is expensive as the prince now, the third prince is also not weak in the court. You can think carefully about what to give him. It will help him the most."

    "You are right." Wu Bai nodded.

    Suddenly, his eyes brightened slightly, and he thought of something good. This thing can definitely help his elder brother, and at the same time help the people of Liming all over the world.

    "You thought of it?" Xiao Zimo asked in surprise.

    "Well, I thought of it, but I don't know if I can find this thing." Wu Bai said worriedly.

    Xiao Zimo asked: "What are you talking about? Maybe I've heard of it."

    "Sweet potato."

    "Sweet potato? What is this?" Xiao Zimo asked puzzled.

    "Sweet potato is a kind of food. It is easy to survive after planting, has a large yield, tastes sweet, can be eaten raw or cooked, and is easy to fill the stomach. If I can find the seeds of sweet potato, my second brother will definitely like this gift." Wu Bai explained.

    "What does this sweet potato look like?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    Wu Bai took a paintbrush and drew the appearance of a sweet potato on the paper, and also drew the leaves and roots of the sweet potato on the paper.

    When Xiao Zimo saw the shape of the leaf on the painting, he suddenly remembered where he seemed to have seen it before.

    "Where did you see it?"