24

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 303 The Royal Husband of the Champion (24)

    The next day

    Wang Fu came to the prince's mansion and invited Wu Bai into the palace.

    "My lord, what did my father say?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Your Majesty said that he has agreed to the request of the young master, and hopes that the young master will enter the palace to treat King An." Wang Fu replied respectfully.

    "Father agreed?" Wu Bai was surprised for a moment, he didn't expect the other party to agree to his request so quickly.

    Xiao Zimo said: "It seems that Father has already thought it through."

    "Yes." Wu Bai nodded happily.

    "Do you need to prepare anything?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "I need a set of silver needles, which can be obtained from the Tai Hospital, but there is nothing to prepare." Wu Bai replied.

    Wang Fu reminded: "Fifth son-in-law, please please!"

    Wu Bai nodded, stepped forward to hold Xiao Zimo's hand, and the two walked out of the mansion together, and headed towards the palace in a carriage.

    After entering the palace, the two followed Wang Fu to the imperial study.

    When the emperor saw Wu Bai, his eyes suddenly became complicated. After a long while, he took a deep breath and asked Wu Bai, "Are you really sure to make him recover?" The emperor didn't say who he is

    , Wu Bai also understood.

    Wu Bai nodded solemnly, and replied: "I have the confidence to cure Uncle An, but can my father really be able to do that?" "I can

    do it." The emperor replied solemnly.

    "I trust my father." Wu Bai cupped his hands and said.

    "Your Uncle An Huang is still waiting, let's go there!" The emperor got up and said.

    "Okay." Wu Bai nodded.

    As soon as everyone stepped out of the imperial study, they saw Wu Xu and Wu Chen walking towards them.

    "Father!" The two asked politely.

    "What are you talking about here?" the emperor asked.     Wu Xu cupped his hands and said, "My boy and the third brother went to Prince An's mansion in person yesterday, and we have already arrested the monster, and we have come here to report to Father

    ."

.” The emperor waved his hand.

    If the emperor hadn't focused on saving the king at the moment, he would definitely send someone to arrest the Taoist priest. At the moment when the crown prince and Wu Chen arrested the Taoist priest, the emperor was not angry, on the contrary, he was very satisfied.

    Seeing that the emperor was not angry, Wu Chen couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief, and then he began to envy Wu Xu again, he felt that no matter what Wu Xu did, the emperor would not blame him.

    After Wu Xu got the answer, he didn't leave directly. He went on to say, "I don't know what the father plans to do with Song De?" "

    As the crown prince, you should share my worries, and let you handle the affairs of Song De and others. "The emperor said with a cold face.