3

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 282 The Royal Husband of the Champion (3)

    In the inn, Qi Chenghe saw Xiao Zimo come back, he stepped forward and said with hypocritical concern: "Brother Xiao, did that little brother do anything to you just now?"

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and said, "No."

    "Then Good." Qi Chenghe nodded, and continued, "That little brother is really meddling, if he hadn't intervened for no reason, he wouldn't have messed up Brother Xiao's good deeds, causing Brother Xiao to be hated by the Ren family now."

    "This matter has nothing to do with him. Even if he doesn't act, I will not agree to the Ren family's marriage." Xiao Zimo defended Wu Bai.

    Hearing this, Qi Chenghe looked at Xiao Zimo in surprise, he didn't expect Xiao Zimo to speak for that little brother.

    "Brother Xiao, don't you mean that little brother?" Qi Chenghe tentatively asked.

    Xiao Zimo admitted: "Yeah."

    Qi Chenghe: "..." He actually admitted it!

    "I want to go back to my room and take my leave." Xiao Zimo cupped his hands at Qi Chenghe.

    He promised Wu Bai to work hard on his homework, and now that time is running out, he can't live up to Wu Bai's expectations of himself.

    Qi Chenghe looked at Xiao Zimo's back, shook his sleeves, turned and went back to his room.

    Master

    Ren of the Ren family looked at the servant in front of him, and asked: "How is the investigation going

    ?

    " Are you folded?" Master Ren patted the table displeased.

    "He is His Majesty's eldest brother, Prince Wu Bai." The servant replied anxiously.

    "What? It's him!" Ren Leyao said in shock.

    Master Ren thought Wu Bai's name was familiar before, but he didn't think about Wu Bai's real identity at all. Now that he heard the servant's answer, he remembered that the emperor's eldest brother was indeed named Wu Bai.

    "Go down first!" Master Ren waved at the servants.

    "Yes."

    Ren Leyao said indignantly when the servant retreated, "Why did he rob me of things! There are not many people in the capital who dare to rob me of things. If this gets out, where will I put my face? Son!"

    "Father, you must help me get back this face, I want everyone to know that even if he is the emperor's son, he can't steal things from me!" Ren Leyao said angrily.

    Master Ren frowned and persuaded: "After all, he is the emperor's son, so let's forget about it. There are so many talented students in the capital, but they are only a scholar, and they are not the number one scholar. Even if they are the number one scholar, it is not unusual. , one will come out every three years!"

    Ren Leyao's eyes sparkled, and she retorted: "I don't, why just let it go like this! Even if it's something that Ren Leyao doesn't want, I won't allow it without my permission. He dared to snatch it from others? He really didn’t take me seriously!”

    “His compatriot’s elder brother is now the crown prince, and is being valued by His Majesty. He cannot be offended. If the crown prince ascends to the throne in the future, he will suffer Let's." Master Ren persuaded earnestly.