2

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 281 The Royal Husband of the Champion (2)

    In the private room on the second floor, Wu Bai and Yu Lan ate the snacks delivered by the teahouse, and slowly waited for the news of the announcement.

    Finally, as time passed, there was an uproar downstairs, and Wu Bai hurried downstairs with Yulan.

    The shopkeeper of the teahouse was instructing the waiter to take out firecrackers and set them off. Wu Bai inquired and found out that there was a student on the list. The shopkeeper of the teahouse wanted to be happy, and at the same time to promote the reputation of the teahouse, so he asked the waiter to set off firecrackers.

    After all, a student was selected while drinking tea in his teahouse. If this is said, when the rankings are released again in the future, it will bring a lot of business to the teahouse.

    Wu Bai looked towards the center of the hall, and sure enough, he found a student surrounded by others to congratulate him.

    The good news in this test is announced from the back to the front, and the student who was selected was ranked relatively low, so after everyone congratulated him, they looked forward to the door, hoping that the next person whose name was read would be themselves.

    From time to time, people in the teahouse ran in to announce the good news. Most of the students who were selected couldn't help crying with joy. The faces of the students who were not selected were naturally ugly. His confidence had already collapsed, and he couldn't help crying.

    Wu Bai and Yu Lan found a seat in the lobby and sat down, drinking tea while waiting for the announcer to come to the teahouse to read their rankings.

    Finally, the announcer uttered the last two names.

    "Second place, Yongyuan Mansion, Qi Chenghe."

    "First name, Huiyuan, Shanzhou Mansion, Xiao Zimo."

    Hearing the last name, Wu Bai was shocked.

    At this time, two voices in unison came from the corner of the lobby.

    "We are here."

    Wu Bai quickly turned his head to look into the corner, but the other students moved faster than him. They swarmed up and surrounded Xiao Zimo and Qi Chenghe so tightly that Wu Bai couldn't see it at all. On Xiao Zimo's face, only the top of Xiao Zimo's hair can be vaguely seen.

    "Congratulations to Brother Xiao and Brother Qi for winning the first place."

    "Congratulations and joy...hahaha..."

    The scene was very lively for a while, and the shopkeeper of the restaurant quickly ordered the waiter to let go of all the prepared firecrackers. The shopkeeper did not expect this The first place and the second place in the test are both in his teahouse, and he is very excited when he thinks that the business of his teahouse will become very hot in the future.     Seeing the firecrackers going off non-stop in this teahouse, several servants came in from the door and asked, "But Huiyuan

    is here?"

In my teahouse, here, right there." The shopkeeper pointed to Xiao Zimo in the crowd.

    Hearing this, several family servants looked at the crowd, looking at Xiao Zimo who was surrounded by many crowds, they immediately showed their arrogant faces, and shouted: "Get out of the way, get out of the way, Miss Ren's house is under the list!" Son-in-law, hurry up and disperse, don't get in the way!" As