8

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 263: Little Husband Bai Yueguang (8)

    Master Liao Yuan was sitting on the boat, paddling slowly with the oars, while Wu Bai and Yu Qing sat behind, picking lotus pods and putting them into baskets.

    Wu Bai picked off a lotus pod and handed it to Yuan, saying, "Master, this is for you." "

    Thank you, Benefactor Wu." Liao Yuan took the paddle out of the water and put it in the boat, and took the lotus seeds from Wu Bai.

    The boat floated on the water, and from time to time, fish passed the boat downstream, causing layers of ripples.

    Yuqing pushed aside a lotus pod and handed it to Wu Bai.

    "My lord, this is for you."

    Wu Bai stretched out his hand to take it, and said, "Taste the lotus pod quickly to see if it's sweet."

    "Yeah." Yuqing picked another lotus pod and peeled it off. eat.

    "Hey, son, look quickly, there are two very big fish over there." Yuqing pointed to the underside of the lotus leaf not far away.

    "Really." Wu Bai turned his head to look.

    "It's a pity that the master didn't bring the fishing rod today, otherwise we can eat fish." Yuqing said with a face full of regret.

    Hearing this, Liao Yuan laughed loudly, and said, "I didn't expect Master Yuqing to love fish so much."

    Yuqing's face turned reddish, a little embarrassed.

    Wu Bai said with a smile: "Master doesn't know that most of the fish you gave us that day went into Yuqing's stomach." "

    I just think fish tastes better!" Yuqing argued.

    There is a small kitchen in the yard where Wu Bai lives now. When Wu’s mother was there, most of them chose to cook in the small kitchen. Now that Wu’s mother has left Huabao Temple, only Wu Bai and Yuqing are left. They didn't cook in the small kitchen, but went to the Zhai Tang to receive the fast food.

    The main reason is that this place is a bit remote, and it is a bit inconvenient to do things. If they want to cook by themselves, they have to leave Huabao Temple every time to go to the village to buy vegetables. For the sake of Yuqing's safety, Wu Bai refused the other party to buy vegetables After all, it is impossible for him to accompany Yuqing to buy vegetables every time, and he is not at ease when the other party goes alone.

    "Hahaha, if benefactor Yuqing likes to eat fish, if the poor monk catches fish someday, I will give it to you." Liao Yuan laughed loudly.

    Yuqing's eyes lit up, and she said pleasantly, "Really?"

    "Monks don't lie." Liao Yuan nodded.

    "Thank you, master." Yuqing said gratefully.

    "You are not enough to eat the lotus seeds in your hand, and you are still thinking about the fish in the pond. When we leave, be careful that the host master will not let you go." Wu Bai joked.

    "The presiding master looks benevolent, shouldn't he be like this?" Yuqing said hesitantly.

    "Maybe!" Wu Baishen said mysteriously.

    "Then I'll eat lotus seeds!" Yuqing reached out and picked another lotus pod, peeled it off and ate it.

    The three of them were chatting and laughing on the boat, and before they knew it, the sun was setting to the west. Wu Bai picked up the oars on the boat and helped Yuan to paddle slowly back together, while Yuqing picked a big lotus pod and put it in a basket, waiting By the time they reached the shore the basket was almost full.