11

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 290 The Royal Husband of the Champion (11)

    After two months of preparation by the Ministry of Rites and the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo's wedding day finally arrived.

    On the day of the wedding, many people came. In addition to the emperor and the prince and other princes and brothers, Xiao Zimo's Jinshi of the same discipline and his classmate Zhao Huikang also came to the prince's mansion to attend their wedding.

    Although Zhao Huikang and Xiao Zimo are classmates, but he did not participate in the test this time. He is the concubine son of the servant of the Ministry of Rites. He was not valued by his father since he was a child. In a few years, he will strive to win the No. 1 Scholar position in one fell swoop. When he has his own mansion, he can find a way to bring his biological mother to his mansion.

    "Father, Brother Huang, Brother Xuan, you are here." Wu Bai said happily to them.

    With a smile on his face, the emperor took the lead and said: "Your wedding today, of course I will come."

    Wu Xu and Wu Xuan also handed over presents to express their congratulations.

    "Father, please sit down. I'll call Zimo over." Wu Bai led them into the lobby and sat down, then left the lobby to look for Xiao Zimo.

    "I haven't worshiped the hall yet, it's sticky." The emperor said helplessly.

    Wu Xu and Wu Xuan smiled and did not speak.

    After a while, Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo back to the lobby.

    "Meet Your Majesty, His Royal Highness, and Seventh Young Master." Xiao Zimo saluted them.

    "Don't be too polite, we will be a family from now on." Wu Xu said with a smile.

    Several people started chatting, and soon the auspicious time came, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo worshiped and got married under the witness of the emperor and all the guests.

    After the ceremony, Wu Bai stayed at the scene directly. He and Xiao Zimo toasted the emperor and the crown prince before leaving the lobby and went to the banquet outside to toast the other wedding participants.

    After they walked around the tables and seats and returned to the lobby, the emperor proposed to return to the palace, but the crown prince and Wu Xuan expressed that they wanted to stay for a while.

    In this regard, the emperor did not object to them staying, but he got up to leave by himself.

    So Wu Bai and his wife, the prince and Wu Xuan all got up to send the emperor out of the palace, and then they returned to the banquet together.

    Many officials who came to Wu Bai's wedding banquet were from the prince's camp, and they called the prince away to discuss matters when they found the right opportunity.

    As the master of the Young Master's Mansion, Wu Bai also needs to make up his mind on some matters, so he was quickly called away by the people around Nanny Lou.

    Xiao Zimo stayed on the field to greet everyone.

    Wu Xuan was bored to be alone in the lobby, so he got up and left the lobby, and walked towards the garden in the backyard.

    This is Wu Xuan's first visit to Wu Bai's mansion, and many scenes gave him a fresh feeling. He walked in the garden with his personal palace servants, and time passed by unknowingly, and the sky gradually darkened. The palace man slowly left the garden and walked forward.