30

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 309 The Royal Husband of the Champion (Thirty)

    In the imperial study room, the emperor looked at the heroic Wu Yi with a satisfied smile on his face.

    "I pay my respects to my father and mother!" Wu Yi knelt on one knee and cupped his hands.

    "Get up!" said the emperor with a smile.

    "Thank you, Father." Wu Yi got up and said.

    The emperor got up and walked to Wu Yi, stretched out his hand and patted him on the shoulder, and praised him: "Yes, it seems that I have not slacked off at the border these years." "

    As the commander of the border, I dare not forget my duties, so I dare not slack off .” Wu Yi replied.     Concubine Li stepped forward to look at Wu Yi, and said with

    tears: "Yi'er, you are finally back."

Bi, he could vaguely see his old age, and immediately he softened his tone and said, "Yi'er is not filial, which makes the mother and concubine worry." "It's good for you to come back, it's good for you to come back.

    " Yi refused to move away.

    "Is the concubine mother okay?" Wu Yi asked with concern.

    Concubine Li nodded repeatedly, and said: "Okay, everything is fine, mother and concubine."

    Wu Yi then looked at the emperor and asked, "I heard that your father was ill a few days ago?"

    The emperor smiled and said: "I listen Say you want to come back, and it will be fine in an instant."

    Everyone talked for a while, and then moved to the Imperial Garden. Today Wu Yi returned to Beijing, and the emperor specially ordered someone to hold a banquet in the Imperial Garden to celebrate his return to Beijing. At the same time, he ordered All the ministers brought their daughters of the right age into the palace to participate in this palace banquet in order to choose the prince and concubine for Wu Yi.

    After the banquet started, there were ladies and younger brothers who kept looking at Wu Yi shyly and timidly, but Wu Yi didn't seem to notice this, and he drank by himself with a wine glass.     Seeing this, Wu Bai stepped forward to tease him, unexpectedly Wu Yi shook his head, and replied: "Brother already has others in my heart, and I can't promise to these people, so I simply don't give them hope."

    "Brother Huang has someone he likes? Who is it?" Wu Bai's eyes lit up and he asked.

    "Sorry, he hasn't accepted me yet, so I can't tell Brother Bai for now. If there is a chance in the future, I will personally introduce him to you." Wu Yi said seriously.

    "Okay, then I'll wait for the good news from Brother Huang." Wu Bai nodded.

    After returning from the palace banquet, Wu Bai began to prepare the next birthday gift for the emperor.

    "Zimo, what do you think I should give Father?" Wu Bai asked with a frown.

    Xiao Zimo thought for a while and said, "Why don't you give him good news?"

    "What good news?" Wu Bai asked suspiciously.

    Xiao Zimo stepped forward to kiss him, then hugged him, and said, "What do you think!"

    Wu Bai's cheeks flushed, he put his arms around Xiao Zimo's neck, and preached, "Mrs. Xiao, it's daytime now. , have you forgotten what Master taught you?"