2

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 257 White Moonlight Mrs. (2)

    In the early morning of the next day, in front of Wu's mansion, several carriages slowly headed towards the city gate. Wu's father stood in place, watching Wu Bai and the others walk away, before turning around and entering the mansion.

    On the carriage, Wu's mother asked Wu Bai with concern: "Brother Bai, how do you feel? Does your head still hurt?"

    Wu Bai shook his head and said: "After sleeping, the pain is gone now, mother don't worry "

    That's good, that's good." Mother Wu said happily.

    "Madam, son, these are freshly baked cakes from Bai Yuzhai." Yuqing took out the food box, took out the cakes inside and handed them to Wu Bai and the others.

    Wu's mother took the pastry plate and said to Wu Bai: "Come on, try it quickly, and fill your belly." "

    Thank you, mother." Wu Bai took the pastry, and at the same time said to Wu's mother: "Mom, eat some too! "

    "Okay." Mother Wu nodded.

    After eating breakfast, Wu's mother carefully looked at Wu Bai's expression, and found that there was no gloomy expression on his face, and his heart relaxed a lot. She was afraid that the child would keep his worries in his stomach.

    "Mother, can you introduce this Huabao Temple to me?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

    "Of course." Mother Wu introduced, "Huabao Temple is an ancient temple with more than 2,000 years of history. Although it was built in Meiluo Village near the capital, it is not well-known. It is because you often go in and out of Huabao Temple that people notice it." "

    However, I took you to Huabao Temple this time not because the Empress Dowager has been there, but because your father heard that Master Yuan is placing orders at Huabao Temple." Mother Wu explained.

    "Master Liaoyuan?" Wu Bai was at a loss.

    "That's right, Master Liao Yuan is a master of Taoism. If Brother Bai can receive his blessing, everything will go well in this life." Mother Wu said happily.

    Wu Bai smiled and said: "It would be a blessing to see such a tall man."

    Two days later, Wu Bai and others came to Meiluo Village in a carriage.

    Wu Bai lifted the curtain of the car, looked outside, and indeed saw a lot of plum trees, but now it's not the season of plum blossoms, only the branches of the plum trees can be seen.

    The carriage went all the way, passed through several plum forests, and stopped in front of Huabao Temple. The monks in the temple saw someone coming, and slowly came out to greet them.

    "Amitabha, hello to all benefactors." The two monks greeted Wu Bai and the others.

    "Amitabha, hello to the two masters." Mother Wu took the lead to return the salute.

    "We plan to stay in the temple for a while, please trouble the two masters." Mother Wu explained her purpose of coming.

    The two monks nodded to show their understanding. They raised their hands and said, "Please come inside the benefactor."

    Then, Wu Bai and Wu Mu followed one of the monks to the main hall, and Yuqing and other servants followed the other monk with their luggage. To the backyard.