20

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 275

    Xiao

    Zimo of Prince Xiao's Mansion was about to leave the house, but was stopped by Princess Xiao.

    "Zimo, where are you going?" Princess Xiao asked.

    "Mother, I'm going to find Matchmaker Wang." Xiao Zimo replied.

    Concubine Xiao frowned and asked, "What are you looking for, Matchmaker Wang? Haven't you already found out that Wu Bai is your husband?"

    Xiao Zimo touched his nose, and replied, "Although I did find my husband, but I want to marry him back! What if he is married away by someone else?" I met a person who coveted Brother Bai yesterday, and I can't let him succeed.

    "It's nonsense!" Xiao Wangfei said angrily, "This marriage has been ordered by parents since ancient times. I haven't agreed with you to marry Wu Bai, but you want to go to matchmaker Wang to propose marriage without authorization." "

    Mother , I know you think Brother Bai has a bad reputation, but how can our huge palace be affected by these little rumors?" Xiao Zimo asked back.

    "The rumors are only part of the reason. Mother still hopes to find someone who is more suitable for you to be your son." Princess Xiao explained.

    "But I think Brother Bai is the most suitable person for me. Whether it's in a dream or in real life, as soon as I see him, I feel that I must marry him in this life." Xiao Zimo looked at him seriously. Princess Xiao said.

    Concubine Xiao was rendered speechless by him, and she didn't know what to say for a moment.

    At this moment, there was a noise outside the gate of Prince Xiao's mansion, a carriage stopped in front of the mansion, and three eunuchs got off from the carriage.

    The three eunuchs got off the carriage and went straight to the palace. Concubine Xiao recognized at a glance that the leading eunuch was someone close to the emperor, and she hurriedly took Xiao Zimo out to welcome him in.

    "I don't know if Eunuch Yuan is visiting today, what's the matter?" Princess Xiao asked.

    Eunuch Yuan shook the whisk in his hand, and said in a sharp voice: "Our family is here to convey His Majesty's will to the Xiao Manor today, so please take it, Mr. Xiao!"

    Xiao Zimo hurriedly led the crowd to kneel down.

    "By God's favor, the emperor's edict said: I heard that Xiao Zimo, the son of Prince Xiao's mansion, is gentle, elegant, talented, and personable. The queen mother and I are very pleased to hear it. Wu Bai, the son of Guozijian's offering wine, has reached the age of Ji, and it is time for marriage At that time, Wu Bai and Xiao Shizi could be said to be a good match from heaven, and for the beauty of being a beautiful woman, Wu Bai was betrothed to you as the son of the prince, and you will be married at a chosen date.——This is yours!" "Xiao Zimo accepts the decree!" Xiao Zimo is

    full He accepted the imperial decree with a happy face.

    Concubine Xiao got up and went to Duke Yuan, asking: "Grandpa Yuan, why did Your Majesty suddenly think of my Zimo's marriage?"

    Duke Yuan took the money bag stuffed by Concubine Xiao, nodded with satisfaction, and then explained: "Your Majesty, please ask me to marry you yesterday." Master Liao Yuan entered the palace to talk about Buddhism, and it was Master Liao Yuan who figured out that the son and Wu Bai were a match made in heaven, so His Majesty bestowed marriage on them." "Did Master Liao Yuan really say this?" Xiao