12

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 322 The county magistrate Xiaofulang (twelve)

    Qin Tianhua cupped his hands to Xiao Yueke and said, "Princess, I have to get the border defense map to save Fang Huayuan now, so I will leave." "

    Well, Brother Qin, go first! Leave me alone." Xiao Yueke said warmly.

    After Qin Tianhua left, Xiao Yueke quickly left the Qin residence and went to Tongfu Inn.

    She pushed Wan Hong's room away and found that there was no one there, and Wan Hong's salutes were all gone. She hurried downstairs and asked the shopkeeper, "The guest who originally lived at Huang Zi No. 3 on the second floor has gone. Where?"

    "The guest officer checked out yesterday." The innkeeper replied.

    "Did you leave yesterday? When?" Xiao Yueke asked.

    The shopkeeper has met Xiao Yueke several times, yesterday when Xiao Yueke came to the inn to look for Wan Hong, he happened to see it, so he replied: "Shortly after you left yesterday, that guest officer checked out of the room, The back door left."

    After listening to the shopkeeper's answer, Xiao Yueke suddenly remembered that he had ordered Wan Hong to transfer Fang Huayuan from the inn to another place, and now it seems that Wan Hong left with Fang Huayuan.     Thinking of this, Xiao Yue regretted a little. She shouldn't have asked Wan Hong to change places, so that she couldn't find Wan Hong. She raised her head and asked the shopkeeper, "Did he leave anything behind? For example, if he moved to Where is it?"     "No." The shopkeeper shook his head and said.     After leaving the inn, Xiao Yueke gritted her teeth, walked into a clothing store, changed her clothes again, put on a hood, and hurried out of the city, waiting for Qin Tianhua to send the border defense map in the ancient temple outside the city.     In the study of the Qin Mansion, Qin Tianhua told Old General Qin the whole plan of himself and Fang Huayuan.     After hearing his son's plan, Qin Hongyi immediately said, "Go ahead and do it, I will cooperate with you." "     Okay." Qin Tianhua took a parchment scroll from the bookshelf, and left the study.     He rode his horse to the ancient temple, and when he came to the agreed place, he saw a man standing under the big banyan tree in the temple.

    Xiao Yue could see Qin Tianhua coming on horseback, a flash of excitement flashed in her eyes, and then she said in a low voice: "Have you brought the things?"

    Qin Tianhua raised the parchment in his hand and said, "Here are the things, Where is Fang Huayuan?"

    "As long as you give me the things, I will naturally let him go." Xiao Yueke said with a low voice.

    "No, I can't give you the things before I'm sure about his safety!" Qin Tianhua refused.

    Hearing this, Xiao Yueke gritted his teeth, and said angrily: "If you don't give the things to me, I'll let him die immediately!" As soon as these words came out,

    Qin Tianhua showed a struggling expression, he was very merciless Reluctantly said: "Are you really going to guarantee that he will come back safe and sound?"

    Xiao Yue could see that Qin Tianhua was so worried about Fang Huayuan, she felt both hatred and pleasure in her heart, and she said, "Don't worry, as long as you hold him I will guarantee that he will come back safe and sound."

    "How can I trust you?" Qin Tianhua asked.

    "You can only trust me now? Do you have a second choice?" Xiao Yueke asked back.