23

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 253 Chongxi Xiaofulang (23)

    Qu Tianyu walked into the lobby, and immediately saw that Wu Bai next to Xiao Zimo was the little brother he met on the day of the autumn hunt. Thinking that this little brother had ruined his plan, he went straight to Wu Bai.

    "It really is you!" Qu Tianyu stared at Wu Bai redly.

    Wu Bai pretended to be puzzled and said: "King Jing knows me?"

    "Of course I know you, even if you turn into ashes, I will still recognize you!" Qu Tianyu said angrily.

    Xiao Zimo stepped forward and stood in front of Wu Bai, blocking Qu Tianyu's sight.

    "Today is my official's wedding banquet. It is my blessing that King Jing can come to attend. Come and give King Jing a seat." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Hmph! I'm afraid you won't be able to enjoy this blessing!" Qu Tianyu flicked his sleeves and left.

    When he left, the quiet scene became lively again.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo paid homage smoothly and became husband and wife, and they toasted everyone together.

    At the same time, in the General's Mansion in Northern Xinjiang, Yin Muqing had a red hijab on his head and was carried by Si Yuxuan on his back. He left the General's Mansion with a red face, and then sat in a sedan chair.

    Old General Yin patted Si Yuxuan on the shoulder, and confessed: "We handed Mu Qing to you, remember to treat her well."

    Si Yuxuan promised: "Don't worry, Master, I will treat Mu Qing well. Green, I swear, I will never let her down in this life!"

    "Okay, okay, okay, let's go!" Old General Yin said with satisfaction.

    Si Yuxuan turned around and got on his horse, and said, "Let's go!"

    The welcoming team behind him immediately started beating gongs and drums, and a group of people left the General's Mansion bustlingly, circled the entire Beijiang City three times before returning to the Si Mansion.

    The General's Mansion is actually not far from the Si's Mansion, only one street away.

    Seeing Si Yuxuan coming back from picking up his relatives, the steward of the Sifu hurriedly asked his servants to set off the firecrackers.

    Si Yuxuan got off his horse, walked to the sedan chair, opened the curtain, took Yin Muqing's hand, and helped him step over the brazier, and walked slowly into the hall.

    The two got married under the witness of Si's father and Si's mother.

    When Yin Muqing was sent to the bridal chamber, Si Yuxuan walked around the banquet and toasted everyone.

    Seeing that it was about the same time, he put down his wine glass and left the banquet.

    Just when he was about to go to the backyard, the guards he sent to the capital to investigate Qu Tianyu came back.

    "Little General, this is the person you asked me to investigate." Jin Wei took out a booklet and handed it to Si Yuxuan.

    Si Yuxuan opened the brochure, looked through it, and found that Qu Tianyu had become so miserable, his natal family had been confiscated, and his own power in the court was not as good as before, and all these changes were all due to one person The emergence of - Bai Miracle Doctor.