19

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 329 The county magistrate Xiaofulang (nineteen)

    In the evening, as soon as Wu Bai returned to Wu's residence, he was stopped by Fang Huayuan.

    "What's the matter with you?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Today, a matchmaker came to the door to say goodbye to the adults." Fang Huayuan replied.

    Hearing this answer, Wu Bai was a little surprised, he thought that Fang Huayuan was going to ask him about medical books.

    "And then? How did father and mother refuse?" Wu Bai asked.

    Fang Huayuan was full of surprise and said, "How does your lord know that uncle and aunt refused the matchmaker to propose marriage for you?" "

    Because I am the same as you." Wu Bai confessed.

    "What? My lord, you, you are..." Fang Huayuan's jaw almost fell to the ground in shock.

    Wu Bai nodded, and then said to him: "Okay, let's go in, my father and mother should be waiting for me!" "Uncle and aunt are indeed

    waiting for you." Fang Huayuan nodded.

    The two walked into the hall, Wu's mother stood up and greeted her, "You're back."

    "Well, father and mother have something to say to me?" Wu Bai said.

    Wu's father glanced at Wu's mother, then waved his hand to screen the servants, then he looked at Fang Huayuan and said, "Boy Fang, we have something to talk to Bai'er, can you stay away for a while?" Fang Huayuan

    understood What they wanted to say, he obeyed and left the hall.

    When he left, Wu Bai took the lead and said, "Father and mother want to tell me about my real identity?"

    Wu's father and mother looked at Wu Bai in surprise, and asked, "You know?"

    Wu Bai raised his hand and nodded. Pointing at the red mole between the eyebrows, he said: "I know."

    Seeing this, Wu's father and Wu's mother realized that Wu Bai really knew the identity of his younger brother, Wu's father asked: "Then you blame us for hiding What is your identity?"

    "No, I know that my father and mother want to save my life, so how can I blame you." Wu Bai replied.

    Wu's mother's eyes turned red, and tears rolled in her eyes. She cried, "For so many years, we have been struggling with how to tell you the truth. I'm afraid you will blame us... woo woo..." Wu Bai hurriedly

    embraced She comforted her and said, "     My mother has been worried all these years. It's the child's unfilial piety.

    "

, Said: "Okay, I told you a long time ago, Bai'er will understand our difficulties, and I feel better now!" "

    Yeah." Wu's mother nodded repeatedly.

    After comforting Wu's mother, Wu Bai said again: "I heard that the matchmaker came today and wants to marry me?"

    Wu's father said, "We have already sent her away." "

    This is not a long-term solution. Next time there is a matchmaker coming for a kiss, my mother will just say that I will never marry a wife for life!" Wu Bai confessed.