The original world (1)

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 335 The original world (1)

    Wu Bai opened his eyes again, he thought he would return to that mysterious space, but what he saw was a woman throwing an old bag at him, and he subconsciously reached out to catch the bag.

    "You marry into the Xiao family today, and you will be a member of the Xiao family in your future life, and you will be a ghost of the Xiao family in your death. If you have anything to do, don't come to us." The woman said sharply.

    Hearing this familiar words, Wu Bai regained his composure and looked at the woman. He blinked and finally confirmed that the other party was his biological mother Wu Rong. Wu Bai looked behind the woman and saw his father , elder brother, and younger sister, he was looking at him with disgust at the moment.

    I'm back? Surprise flashed in Wu Bai's eyes!

    "What are you still doing here?" Seeing Wu Bai standing still, Wu Rong couldn't help but stepped forward and pushed him.

    Wu Bai was unprepared for a moment, staggered by her push, and fell straight backward.

    Just when he was about to stabilize his body, he was caught by someone. Feeling the familiar breath, Wu Bai looked up in surprise and saw Xiao Zimo blinking at him.

    "Ahem..." After Xiao Zimo caught Wu Bai, he couldn't help coughing.

    Hearing his cough, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother hurried over to support him, and asked with concern: "Zimo, are you okay?"

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and said, "I'm fine...cough cough... ...cough cough..."

    Wu Bai quickly came out of Xiao Zimo's arms, he grabbed the opponent's wrist and felt the other's pulse, but found that the other person's body was fine, but seeing Xiao Zimo's face was pale and bloodless This is definitely not a performance without serious problems.

    Xiao's mother looked at her son who was coughing, she glared at Wu Rong with anger, and reprimanded: "Today is Zimo and Brother Bai's happy day, no matter how dissatisfied you are, you can't push him! "     I don't want to do anything, but Brother Bai is standing here like a fool. I just pushed him lightly. Who knows that he doesn't seem to have any bones. I can't blame me for that." Wu Rongshi argued .

    "Brother Bai is your own flesh and blood after all, aren't you afraid of retribution for mistreating him like this?" Mother Xiao asked angrily.

    "Okay, don't say these things are useless, I don't believe in retribution!" Wu Rong yawned, waved his hands impatiently and said: "He is married to your Xiao family now, if you don't like him, Even if you are beaten to death, it has nothing to do with me, hurry up and leave!"

    "You!" Mother Xiao looked at Wu Rongshi with wide eyes, unable to believe that the other party said such heartless words.

    "What are you still doing here, we don't have any dowry for him." Wu Rong said with a curled lip.

    As soon as these words came out, Xiao's mother was so angry that she wanted to go up and have a good fight with Wu Rongshi. Although she knew that Wu Rongshi was not good to Wu Bai, she didn't expect Wu Rongshi to prepare Wu Bai's dowry at all. , but the Xiao family spent a whole thirty taels of silver as the dowry, and Wu Rongshi said such a thing, she was about to be pissed off by Wu Rongshi.

    Seeing that the situation was not right, Xiao's father quickly grabbed Xiao's mother and persuaded him: "The auspicious time is coming, we don't need to argue with this kind of person, let's take Brother Bai back to worship and marry!" But Xiao's mother was full of anger     , Unable to suppress it at all, at this moment, Xiao Zimo coughed again. When Xiao's mother heard the cough, she suddenly woke up, and she had to take Wu Bai back to the hall to celebrate her son.     Thinking of this, she suppressed her anger, glared at Wu Rongshi, then left Wu's house with Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo, and returned to Xiao's house.     Unlike the unprepared and deserted Wu's house, the courtyard of Xiao's house was full of tables and seats, many people from the village came to Xiao's house to eat, and the suona invited by Xiao's house was playing non-stop, The lively atmosphere is very strong.     This joy blew away Xiao's mother's anger, she put on a smile on her face, and kept talking to everyone.     In the crowd, someone shouted, "The new husband is here!"