16

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Two hundred and twentieth IX married wrong husband (sixteen)

    Since Wu Bai became pregnant, Wu's mother never thought about going back to Yancheng. For this reason, Wu's father bought a house near Xiao's house and planned to live there for a long time.

    The house is a bit dilapidated, if it wasn't close to Xiao's house, Father Wu would definitely not like it.

    Fortunately, Wu's father is not short of money. He spent money to find someone to repair it, but it has not been completed yet, so he and Wu's mother still live in Xiao's house.

    Wu's mother came in from the door with a bowl of tonic soup, and said with a smile: "Brother Bai, this is the tonic soup that I made for you with my own hands." Wu Bai said with a bitter face, "Mother, can you

    not Drink?"

    "No, you are pregnant now, you must make up for it!" Mother Wu shook her head.

    "The child is still young, he can't drink so much soup." Wu Bai tried to reason.

    "What stupid things are you talking about? The child needs love, and you need it too." Wu's mother took it for granted.

    Seeing that it didn't make sense, Wu Bai rolled his eyes, pointed out the window, and said, "Mom, what do you see there?" "

    What?" Wu's mother turned her head to look.

    Taking advantage of her attention, Wu Bai quickly slipped out of the house.

    "Hey~Brother Bai, come back quickly~you run slowly." Mother Wu hurriedly chased out the door.

    When she caught up with Wu Bai, she found that Wu Bai was complaining to Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo asked indulgently: "You really don't want to drink, so don't drink it."

    Wu's mother said: "Zimo, you can't let Brother Bai do whatever you want."

    "Mother-in-law, Fu Lang Since you don't want to drink, don't force him, maybe the child is tired of drinking, so he will say it through Fu Lang's mouth." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Yeah, that's right." Wu Bai nodded repeatedly.

    "All right, all right, what you said makes sense." Mother Wu said a little discouraged.

    "How about this, let's take Fulang to the clinic now, and find a doctor to see if Fulang needs tonic soup." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "Then let's go." Mother Wu nodded.

    So the three of them went out to the medical clinic, and finally they were diagnosed and treated by the doctor, and they came to the conclusion that there is no need to drink tonic soup.

    Wu Bai walked out of the clinic with a face full of joy, Xiao Zimo looked at his little expression, and joked, "Are you happy now?" "

    Yeah." Wu Bai nodded repeatedly.

    "It's my fault, I shouldn't have given Brother Bai so much tonic soup." Mother Wu said guiltily.

    She thought of what the doctor said just now, drinking too much tonic soup for pregnant women is also bad for the body.

    "Mother-in-law, don't blame yourself, you are doing this for your husband's sake." Xiao Zimo persuaded.

    Wu Bai also comforted: "Mother is also concerned about chaos, I understand."