13

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 243 Chongxi Xiaofulang (Thirteen)

    Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo back to Xiangguo Temple again, and came to the courtyard where he lived before.

    Just after he took the man away, not long after, a group of men in black came from the source of the waterfall.

    "Boss, there are bloodstains here." A man in black pointed to the grass falling by the water.

    The leader in black walked over to check the grass, and sure enough, blood was found there.

    "Spread out and search carefully. Xiao Zimo must not have gone far, he is hiding nearby." "

    Yes, leader." The men in black dispersed and searched among the weeds and trees around the waterfall.

    After a while, the men in black joined together and reported: "Boss, Xiao Zimo was not found." "

    He was injured so badly, and fell from the waterfall again. It should be impossible for him to run far." The leader in black puzzled.

    A man in black pointed to the Xiangguo Temple on the mountain, and guessed: "Boss, this is the site of Xiangguo Temple. Could he be rescued by the people in the temple?" The leader in black thought for a while, and said:

    " It's very possible."

    "Boss, what should we do now?"

    "Xiangguo Temple has a high status and should not be offended easily. Everyone dress up as pilgrims and sneak in to find them." The black-clothed leader arranged.

    "Yes." The men in black quickly dispersed.

    There was an endless stream of pilgrims coming and going to Xiangguo Temple every day, and the sudden addition of these twenty or so pilgrims did not arouse any suspicion from the monks in the temple.

    ...

    Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo's injuries, took off the burden from the beam, took out the hemostatic powder and sprinkled it on Xiao Zimo's wound, and when the wound stopped bleeding and scabbed slightly, he fetched water from the yard Clean up Xiao Zimo.

    He just cleaned up the blood on Xiao Zimo's body, and then took out the clothes he dressed up as a genius doctor for Xiao Zimo to change into.

    As soon as these were done, there were voices outside the courtyard, Wu Bai hurriedly covered Xiao Zimo with a quilt, and went out.

    Outside the door was the monk who had brought Wu Bai to this yard before, and behind him were several strange men.

    Wu Bai looked at those men, saw a bit of sinister feeling in the other's eyes, and suddenly realized that these men were not good.

    "Benefactor Wu, I didn't expect you to be here?" the monk said to Wu Bai in surprise.

    "Master, I left some things in the temple before, and I came here to retrieve them." Wu Bai explained.

    Then he asked again: "Master, who are these people behind you?"

    The monk explained: "These are new donors who want to stay in the temple. Come from this yard."

    "I see." Wu Bai suddenly said.

    Wu Bai said: "It's getting late today, I can't go back to the city, I'm afraid I have to stay in the temple." "