9

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 222 The Wrong Marriage of the Little Husband (9)

    The man in brocade clothes seemed to have thought of something, he picked up the wine glass he had just drunk, handed it to the old doctor, and said, "I just drank this glass of wine before I fell to the ground.

    " He took out the silver needle and stuck it into the wine glass.

    Looking at the shining white silver needle, the old doctor said, "There is no poison in this wine."

    "How is it possible!" The man in brocade clothes was filled with disbelief.

    Then he asked the old doctor to check all the food on the table.

    After the inspection, it turned out that there were no toxins in these wine and vegetables.

    Wu Bai stood aside, full of doubts in his heart. He remembered that he had taken away the wine glasses in advance, so why were there so many wine glasses on the table?

    He glanced at the people around him with some surprise.

    Seeing him looking over, Xiao Zimo blinked at him.

    In an instant, Wu Bai understood that it was Xiao Zimo who filled the glass for him.

    The man in brocade clothes couldn't find any evidence that he was poisoned, and he was sweating profusely.

    The shopkeeper of the restaurant said to the old doctor: "Thank you doctor for saving my restaurant's reputation today." The

    old doctor waved his hand and said, "It's okay, I didn't do anything.

    " It’s my Xiyuelou’s responsibility to surprise all the guest officials, and today I am the master, and everyone’s meals are free.”

    “The shopkeeper is magnificent!” everyone in the restaurant praised.

    "It's easy to say, please explain a few words to Xi Yuelou after leaving the restaurant, don't let Xi Yuelou suffer this innocent injustice." The shopkeeper said with a serious face.

    "Yes, yes." Everyone echoed.

    "Let me just say, this Xiyuelou is open for business, how could it be possible to poison the guests' meals." A guest said.

    "..."

    The man in brocade clothes could not help but blush when he saw that everyone was standing by the shopkeeper of the restaurant and talking. At this moment, it was really difficult for him to ask for compensation from the restaurant, so he had no choice but to leave in the end.

    Just when he stepped out of the gate of the restaurant, several government servants hurried towards the restaurant.

    The yamen servant stood at the door and shouted loudly: "Someone reported that the official restaurant poisoned the guests to death, where is the dead?" The

    shopkeeper hurriedly pointed to the man in brocade clothes outside the door, and said, "There." "

    That is clearly a living person, don't ask Fool me!" The yamen servant glared angrily.

    "This matter is a misunderstanding..." the shopkeeper of the restaurant explained.     The yacha looked at the man in brocade clothes     and asked, "Is what

    he said true?" After finding out that the two of them were not lying, they left the restaurant.     The matter was completely over, and Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo out of the restaurant.     Wu Bai said, "Don't you want to ask something?"     "No, I know you must have your reasons for everything you do." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai trustingly.     Seeing his full trust, Wu Bai felt warm in his heart, and he couldn't help hugging Xiao Zimo into his arms.     Xiao Zimo hugged him back, and after a long time, the two let go of each other.     When the two returned home, Wu Bai went to the study and drew Yan Hao's portrait, and then he went to the Yamen again, intending to hand over the portrait to the magistrate.     At the gate of the mansion, two yamen guards stopped Wu Bai, "The mansion is an important place, no trespassing!" "     I'm looking for the magistrate, I have something important to tell him," Wu Bai replied.     "Your Excellency is not in the government office." The office worker replied.     "Not in the government office? Then where is he?" Wu Bai asked.