16

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 271

    In the lobby, the guests chatted one after another.

    "Why did King Li leave with Princess Li?"

    "I don't know, they seemed to be arguing just now, and when the shop waiter comes down, we can ask him." "

    Princess Li just reached out to hit Wu Bai, right?

    "That's right, it's very likely that Wu Bai pushed Princess Li down the stairs, that's why the princess wanted to hit Wu Bai, but unfortunately she didn't." "No way,

    if that's the case, what are the faces of Prince Li and the other two ? It seems even more unreasonable?"

    "It's really strange, when Li Wang just came downstairs, his face was really ugly."

    Upstairs, Wu Bai and the two followed the shop waiter and were about to enter a private room, but they were stopped again.

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai, and invited nervously, "Xiao Zimo, I wonder if I can invite you to have lunch with me." "Yes."

    Wu Bai agreed with a smile.

    Yuqing pulled Wu Bai's sleeve, and whispered in his ear: "Master, isn't this person Xiao Shizi we met in Jingxiang Town last time?" "That's right, it's him." Wu Bai

    admitted road.

    "Then why did he invite us to dinner? Is there any problem here?" Yuqing said with some vigilance.

    Wu Bai replied: "Don't worry, I know what's going on."

    Seeing Wu Bai agreeing, Xiao Zimo raised his hand happily and directed, "Young master, please." "

    Okay." Wu Bai nodded slightly, and then took Yuqing followed Xiao Zimo's footsteps.

    Downstairs, the guests watched this scene and exploded the pot again.

    "Xiao Shizi intends to invite Wu Bai to dinner?"

    "He must have taken a fancy to Wu Bai, right?"

    "Wu Bai is really lucky. He was favored by King Li before, and now he is also favored by Xiao Shizi."

    Everyone was discussing loudly, but no one noticed that in the corner of the lobby, Matchmaker Wang squinted her eyes and looked upstairs.

    Wang Matchmaker listened to the discussions around her, and felt a little speechless. She never expected that Xiao Zimo would fall in love with Wu Bai. When Mo sent the portrait, she didn't dare to take Wu Bai's portrait.

    Concubine Xiao is a little annoyed at her inability to do things recently. She has no choice but to follow Xiao Zimo. She wants to see if she can judge what kind of brother the other party likes through Xiao Zimo's performance. She didn't expect that she would be so lucky. Well, I just followed Xiao Zimo into this restaurant and found a seat at random, and just sat down when I saw Xiao Zimo walking upstairs quickly.

    Then she saw Xiao Zimo inviting a little brother to dinner. At first, she was a little worried about how to inquire about this little brother, but she heard the guests in the lobby discussing that little brother.

    Seeing the backs of Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai disappear behind the door, Matchmaker Wang changed her mind, stood up, quickly left the restaurant, returned home, and found Wu Bai's ashes from under the shelf. Portrait, excitedly went to Xiao Wangfu.