17

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 296 The Royal Husband of the Champion (Seventeen)

    After returning from Huangzhuang, the emperor immediately entrusted the crown prince with the task of promoting sweet potatoes.

    Regarding this decision, all the officials in the court did not object. In their opinion, the prince discovered the sweet potato, and now the prince should handle this matter.

    Even if the people of the third prince's faction were dissatisfied with this decision, they could find no reason to refute it. Since the third prince had just got married and did not go to court today, they couldn't find each other to discuss countermeasures for a while, and in the end they could only let the emperor Leave this task to the prince.

    After Wu Chen heard the news, he was almost thrown into a rage. He thought that Wu Xu deliberately chose to reveal the news about Sweet Potato when he was not in court, and the other party just didn't want him to intervene in this matter.

    Naturally, Wu Xu didn't know what Wu Chen was thinking. After he got the emperor's order, he began to devote himself to the task of promoting sweet potatoes.

    With the popularity of sweet potatoes in the towns around the capital, Wu Xu came to the Prince's Mansion again.

    "Brother Huang, why are you here?" Wu Bai asked.

    "I came today because you asked me to investigate Li Fei's matter, and that matter has already come to fruition." Wu Xu replied.

    "How's the situation?" Wu Bai asked.

    Wu Xu explained: "I asked someone to investigate the list of all the people who went out of the palace a few days before you came back, and finally found that one of the eunuchs was suspicious. The other party wrote in the registration book that he was going out of the palace to visit relatives, but according to the investigation, he No relatives live in the capital, I sent someone to investigate his relatives, but also did not find that his relatives came to the capital on the day he left the palace."

    Wu Bai lowered his eyes and said thoughtfully: "In this way, it is indeed a bit suspicious."

    " However, he is not the eunuch of Concubine Li's palace, but the eunuch of a concubine in the palace." Wu Xu said with a frown.

    "Not from Concubine Li Palace?" Wu Bai asked in surprise.

    Wu Xu nodded, and then said: "Yes, but there is an aunt in his family who used to be a nanny in Ren's mansion, and the concubine he is serving now is the biological sister of Concubine Zhai's mother."

    "Thank you, brother, for your trouble." Wu Bai thanked.

    "You're welcome." Wu Xu shook his head.

    After sending Wu Xu away, Wu Bai went back to his study. Xiao Zimo was writing a lesson plan. He went to the Imperial College to give lectures to the students. Afterwards, many students praised him for his vivid lectures, so his senior brother invited him to give lectures again. When the students teach, he is preparing for the lecture.

    Xiao Zimo noticed that Wu Bai's expression was not right, so he asked, "What's wrong

    with you ?" The relationship between the eunuchs is too complicated, and I can't tell who he is for a while." Wu Bai said with a frown.

    "Let's arrest him and interrogate him once or twice, maybe we will find out." Xiao Zimo comforted him.

    "You're right." Wu Bai agreed.