13

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 292 The Royal Husband of the Champion (13)

    Wu Chen from the Third     Prince's Mansion

    asked: "How's the situation?"

, The conversation between them is mainly about poetry and songs." The confidant said regretfully.

    "It's fine if you don't find out." Wu Chen said indifferently.

    The confidant raised his head and asked: "Master, according to the time calculation, the fifth son and the others will probably arrive at the pier in a few days. Why don't you take a few people to the pier and grab his gifts..." Wu Chen shook his head and said:

    " No, Brother Bai is the most favored by his father. If the treasure he found in Shuangyang County was stolen by someone, he would definitely not let it go. , It’s not good to find out about us, as for what the treasure is, we can find out on the day of the prince’s wedding.”

    As the emperor’s son, Wu Chen has seen countless treasures since he was a child. Keep the gift for the prince in mind.

    "But let Fifth Young Master go like this? He doesn't have guards around him, so it's a good time to get rid of him." The confidant said unwillingly.

    "Don't worry, there are people who want to get rid of him more than us." Wu Chen smiled lightly.

    As soon as these words came out, his confidant also thought of Concubine Li, and he laughed knowingly.

    The days on the boat were a bit boring. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo were interested in fishing at the beginning, but later they didn’t want to eat fish anymore. Fortunately, the boat would dock for supplies, so they wouldn’t have to eat all the fish.

    Ten days was not long or short, and after various stops and walks along the way, Wu Bai and the others finally arrived at their destination.

    After getting off the pier, Wu Bai hired a few workers to move the sweet potatoes to the place where they parked the carriage. He was about to pay the other party money, but who knew that these workers did not take the money, but planned to do something to them instead.

    Wu Bai realized that something was wrong, and quickly pulled out the whip at his waist and threw it at these people. These people fell to the ground, revealing the daggers in their sleeves.

    At this moment, Wu Bai didn't think that the other party was asking for money, he decided that the other party came here to ask for his life.

    Immediately, Wu Bai no longer softened his heart towards them, and beat these people severely with a whip, and finally beat these people so that they could not fight back, so Xiao Zimo asked the yamen servant who came to manage the wharf to tie up these people and send them all away. To Dali Temple.

    When Dali Temple Minister saw Wu Bai, he was surprised for a moment, and he thought to himself: This fifth young master is too unlucky, and encountered bad people repeatedly attacking him.

    After some interrogation, these people finally admitted that they were ordered by others to attack Wu Bai and the others, but they also did not see what the person who ordered them looked like, because the other party was wearing a mask, but they recognized The other party was a man, but the other party's voice was very sharp, and it was very woman-like. In the end, these people were a little confused, and couldn't tell whether the other party was a man or a woman.