3

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 233 Chongxi Xiaofulang (3)

    The next day, Wan Yasu brought people to Wu Bai's yard.

    "Brother Bai, I have asked someone to clean up the yard for you, and you can move in today." Wan Yasu said with a smile.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "I see."

    "Can I arrange two servants to serve you?" Wan Yasu asked.

    "No need." Wu Bai refused.

    "Okay." Wan Yasu nodded, and quickly left with her servants.

    After she left, Wu Bai went into the house to pack his luggage. After packing, he brought Hanyan to the new yard.

    Han Yan looked at the spacious and tidy yard, and said a little excitedly: "Master, will we live here from now on?"

    Wu Bai ignored her, he walked into the house with his luggage, and started to take out things Put it back together.

    On the other side, Wan Yasu took Wu Ran out of the house.

    "Mom, how do you feel?" Wu Ran asked.

    Wan Yasu replied: "Fortunately, it's not yet time for the poison to take effect." "

    Wu Bai, a damned thing, dared to do this to my mother." Wu Ran gritted her teeth.

    "You have restrained your temper recently, so don't annoy him." Wan Yasu warned.

    Wu Ran nodded and said: "I understand."

    "When we find a way to detoxify, I will definitely make him return a hundred times and a thousand times." Wan Yasu said with clenched fists.

    When the two came to the hospital, the doctor took Wan Yasu's pulse and said: "Madam's internal organs are damaged, please remember not to get angry recently, otherwise it will aggravate the injury."

    Wan Yasu asked: "Doctor, besides, Do I have other lesions, such as poisoning?"

    The doctor shook his head and said: "No, Madam has no other lesions other than damage to internal organs."

    "Thank you doctor." Wan Yasu stood up a little disappointed.

    The mother and son walked out of the clinic, and went to the next clinic unwillingly.

    After walking around most of the medical clinics in the capital, all the doctors said that Wan Yasu was not poisoned, and Wan Yasu's heart became more and more heavy. If she hadn't experienced the piercing pain yesterday, she would doubt that she was not poisoned.

    "Mother, what should I do now?" Wu Ran asked anxiously, "I don't know where Wu Bai got the poison. These doctors are so useless, they can't even tell that my mother was poisoned!

    " Daughter, it must be the poison he got from his ancestral home." Wan Yasu guessed.

    "But Wu Bai hasn't been in contact with his family for so many years, how could they give him the poison?" Wu Ran wondered.

    "After all, the blood relationship is there, and it makes sense for him to help Wu Bai deal with our mother and son." Wan Yasu sighed.

    Wu Ran said angrily: "Fortunately, they are still from a family of medicine, and they actually use poison to harm people."

    Wan Yasu was silent for a while, and said, "Now only your father can help us." "

    Mom means to tell father about this ?” Wu Ran asked.