17

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 247 Chongxi Xiaofulang (Seventeen)

    The old concubine of Prince Jing's

    mansion looked at Prince Jing with a distorted expression, and comforted him, "Tianyu, don't be too angry, I didn't expect the emperor to appear there, otherwise I would definitely arrest old man Bai for you." Qu Tianyu said

    angrily "Even if the emperor is there, it's also Xiangguo Temple. Can't mother act in a low-key way? It has to be so big!

    " Take out your identity and suppress them." The old princess explained.

    She doesn't want to overwhelm others, but if those pilgrims don't cooperate, what can she do?

    "Can't mother send someone to sneak into Xiangguo Temple to investigate secretly?" Qu Tianyu said helplessly.

    The old concubine said distressedly: "I was too anxious to catch the old man Bai, so I acted impulsively."

    Qu Tianyu sighed: "Forget it, it seems that the old man Bai is not hiding in Xiangguo Temple, so mother should not bother about it anymore. "

    Okay, but I still think the old man is hiding in Xiangguo Temple." The old princess said firmly.

    "How is it possible? Mother has already searched Xiangguo Temple and failed to find him." Qu Tianyu retorted.

    "I have searched Xiangguo Temple, but I have never entered Qing's meditation room. He may be hiding in it." The old princess guessed.

    "The emperor was in the room at that time, if the old man Bai was inside, he couldn't have shielded him, right?" Qu Tianyu hesitated.

    The old concubine said: "In the emperor's heart, the old man Bai is a genius doctor. He is not a thief in my mouth. Of course he would say that there is no thief in the house. In this way, the old man Bai just escaped." "In this way

    , There is a possibility." Qu Tianyu hesitated.

    "It's not as good as me..." Qu Tianyu interrupted the old concubine before she could finish her sentence.

    Qu Tianyu said seriously: "Mother, let me handle this matter, you don't have to."

    "But what are you going to do?" the old princess asked.

    "I'm going to ask my grandfather for help. He has a lot of people under his command. My mother made too much noise before. It's inappropriate for me to send people from the house to Xiangguo Temple at this moment. If someone recognizes me, it will be a trouble." Qu Tianyu said calmly.

    Seeing that he had made up his mind, the old concubine didn't take matters on her anymore.

    Looking at his grandson in front of him, the old Duke of Qi Guogong

    asked curiously, "Tianyu, why did you come to my place today? What's the matter?" Qu

    Tianyu nodded and said, "Yes, I do have something to ask grandpa for help. "

    "Tell me, what's the matter?" Old Duke Qi asked.

    "I want to ask my grandfather to help me solve a person." Qu Tianyu said.

    "Who is it?"

    "Miraculous doctor Bai."

    Old Qi Guogong said in amazement, "Why?" He remembered that medical doctor Bai had saved his grandson twice.