2

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 312 County magistrate Xiao Fulang (2)

    Wu Bai stayed on the roof of the princess for an hour, and had no other gains for the time being. He watched the sky gradually getting dark, thought for a while, and left from the roof.

    After returning to the county government office, Wu's mother greeted her and said, "Where have you been? Dinner is about to start." "My

    child looked around for a while, isn't this thinking about the moon cakes made by my mother, so I came back in time!" Wu Bai replied with a smile.

    "You! You will be talkative!" Mother Wu couldn't hide her smile and said.

    Then, the mother and son came to the garden, and Father Wu and Fang Huayuan were waiting for them in the pavilion.

    Before stepping into the pavilion, Wu Bai smelled a burst of fragrance. He took a closer look and saw that the stone table in the pavilion was filled with all kinds of wine, food and mooncakes.

    Father Wu smiled and said to them, "You guys are here, sit down quickly!"

    Fang Huayuan stood up, stepped aside, and said, "My lord, you sit here!"

    Wu Bai waved his hand and said, "Today is a family banquet. You don't need to be so formal, just sit down!" After saying this, Wu Bai casually sat down next to a stone stool.

    Several people chatted and watched the moon while eating and drinking. The atmosphere was very harmonious, and they dispersed very late.

    At the same time, in the palace, the young emperor looked at the vacant seat and asked, "Why didn't Yueke come?" The

    eunuch behind him replied, "The people in the princess palace just sent someone to report that the princess is sick." , I can’t come to the palace banquet.”

    “Sick? Did you invite the imperial physician to come and give treatment?” the emperor asked.

    "It is said that I invited Dr. Li to come over for diagnosis and treatment. There is nothing serious, but I just caught a cold and can't blow the cold wind." The eunuch replied.

    "You send the ginseng I just got to the princess." The emperor ordered.

    "Yes, my servant obeys." The eunuch stepped back quickly.

    In the Inn in Yishi County, Xiao Yueke read the note in her hand, and lit it in a candle. After the note was burned, she slowly said: "This time, I want to treat my own Life is the master, and no one can easily take my life away!"

    The next day, Wu Bai approached Fang Huayuan and said, "Master Fang, I need you to do something!"

    Fang Huayuan cupped his hands and said, "My lord, please tell me."

    " I want you to help me keep an eye on a person... She is currently staying at Rugui Inn in Xicheng." Wu Bai said.

    "Yes, I'll do it now!" Fang Huayuan led the two yamen servants away from the county yamen without saying a word.

    After arranging for someone to watch over the princess, Wu Bai came to Houya's study and began to study the geomancy map of Yishi County.

    He suddenly discovered that Yishi County is a very important city besides the border city. If the enemy wants to invade the Shun Kingdom, besides taking down the border city, they also have to attack Yishi County. However, the border city has been stable for so many years. Standing there, the enemy has no chance to get close to Yishi County. In addition, Yishi County has a small population, so it doesn't seem so important.