19

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 249 Chongxi Xiaofulang (Nineteen)

    A eunuch walked in from     the royal study , holding a letter in his hand.

    "Your Majesty, this is a letter from Xiangguo Temple."

    The emperor was slightly surprised when he heard this, and then ordered: "Submit it."

    "Yes." The elder eunuch beside him hurried down and took the letter from the younger eunuch. letter, and handed it to the emperor.

    The emperor took the envelope, pulled out the letter paper from inside, and read it.

    "Go prepare the sedan chair, I'm going to Xiangguo Temple." The emperor ordered to the eunuch.

    "Yes." The eunuch quickly retreated.     Wu Bai, Xiao Zimo and others from

    Xiangguo Temple went down the mountain early in the morning to dig out the evidence from under the tree, and they returned to the temple again.     A monk came to knock on the door, Wu Bai opened the courtyard door and found a monk outside the door.     "The presiding master asked me to inform you that His Majesty has left the palace and is on his way," the monk said.     "Thank you, master, for letting me know." Wu Bai cupped his hands.     "Amitabha, goodness is goodness." The monk nodded and left.     Xiao Zimo also heard the conversation between Wu Bai and the monk, and he said, "Your Majesty is out of the palace, it seems that the presiding master didn't lie to us." "     Well, you two get ready to see His Majesty later." Bai said.     "Aren't you going to see His Majesty with us?" Xiao Zimo wondered.     Wu Bai shook his head and explained: "Before I went to Prince Jing's mansion to treat Prince Jing's illness. His Majesty has seen me several times. I'm afraid that if he recognizes me, I'd better not go. Just go." "That's it     . , Well then, I will mention your contribution before Your Majesty." Xiao Zimo said.     "No, you still don't mention me before His Majesty." Wu Bai refused.

    "Why?" Xiao Zimo wondered.

    "You know, the miracle doctor is just an identity I made up, and I don't want to be too noticeable." Wu Bai explained.

    "Okay!" Xiao Zimo agreed.

    "Here is this potion for you. Quickly restore your appearance, so that His Majesty will not recognize you." Wu Bai took out the potion bottle from his arms and handed it to Xiao Zimo.

    "Thanks to the genius doctor for helping me this time." Xiao Zimo said gratefully.

    "It's okay, the matter is over, I will leave first." Wu Bai cupped his hands.

    "You want to go?" Xiao Zimo asked in surprise.

    "Yes!" Wu Bai nodded.

    Xiao Zimo was silent for a moment, and said, "Farewell."

    Wu Bai smiled at him, then turned and left the yard.

    Not long after he left, a monk came to invite Xiao Zimo to the meditation room presided over by him, and the emperor had already arrived.

    Xiao Zimo tidied up his emotions, took Xiao Dahai and followed the monk towards the presiding meditation room.

    At the same time, in a mansion in northern Xinjiang, a young man was lying on the bed. His body was constantly sweating, and the sweat had already wet his clothes. He yelled, "Mu Qing, don't die. Mu Qing!"