22

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 301 The Royal Husband of the Champion (22)

    In a blink of an eye, Wu Bai and others came to the capital by boat. After Wu Bai paid the boat fare, he and Xiao Zimo brought Song De to the gate of the city.

    When entering the city, Wu Bai found that one of the city guards was constantly patrolling the crowd, and the other party's eyes were mostly scanning the faces of some younger brothers.

    At the same time, Song De also noticed the strangeness of the city guard. He immediately yelled at the man, wanting to attract his attention. Wu Bai hastily tapped him on the back a few times, and Song De immediately foamed at the mouth and fell to the ground. fall down.

    However, their actions still caught the attention of the city guard, who walked towards them.

    "What are you yelling for?" the city guard asked sharply.

    Xiao Zimo rolled his eyes, and he said, "My father is seriously ill and needs a doctor's treatment urgently. Can you be accommodating and let us go in first." The city guard looked at

    Song De who was foaming at the mouth, and then After looking at Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo, he found that there was no younger brother. He waved his hands impatiently and said, "Go in, go in! What a bad luck!" "Thank you, sir."

    Xiao

    Zimo and Wu Bai supported Song Defei After entering the city, Wu Bai always felt that someone was following them, so he winked at Xiao Zimo, and the two supported Song De towards the nearest medical center.

    After entering the medical hall, Wu Bai and the others supported Song De to the inner room of the medical hall, and then they found a few more people to leave through the back door.

    At this moment, Commander Liu and others are undergoing detailed investigation at the gate of the city.

    After Wu Bai and the others left the hospital, they came to the gate of the city again. At this time, Commander Liu and others had entered the city smoothly. Wu Bai led Song De to the other side, met them, and then entered the palace smoothly under the protection of Commander Liu.

    In the imperial study room, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo took off their makeup and restored their original appearance.

    The emperor looked at Wu Bai and the others, and asked in puzzlement, "Why did you two change your appearance?" "

    Father, please take a look at this first!" Wu Bai handed all the hidden evidence to the emperor.

    "What is this?" The emperor took what was in Wu Bai's hand.

    "Father will know it at a glance." Wu Bai said seriously.

    The emperor opened the things in his hand and began to check. As he looked back, his complexion became darker and darker.

    "Is this evidence true?" the emperor asked with a face full of shock.

    "Of course it's all true." Wu Bai nodded, and continued, "This is also the reason why my ministers and others have changed their looks." "Come here,

    tell King An to enter the palace." The emperor ordered.

    Wang Fu hurried out to deliver the decree.

    Half an hour later, King An followed Wang Fu to the Imperial Study Room.

    As soon as he entered the imperial study, he saw Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo. At this moment, he also understood why the emperor called him into the palace.