The little husband of Chongxi (1)

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 231 Chongxi Xiaofulang (1)

In the space, Wu Bai looked at the extra pavilion outside the study. He walked to the desk, picked up the new books that appeared on it, stepped out of the study door, walked to the pavilion along the stone path, sat on the stone bench, and breathed. Hearing the fragrance from the surrounding flowers and grass, he slowly turned the pages of the book and began to read.

The book is called "Emperors and Queens".

It tells the story of a prince who was feared by the emperor, retreated bravely, cheated to die at the border, and met the general's daughter. The two met and met on the battlefield. After several battles, the two knew each other and loved each other. Become the emperor, the story of the general's daughter becoming a queen.

Wu Bai opened his eyes and found himself lying on the bed. He sat up, looked around, and found himself in a simple room.

After confirming that there was no danger around, Wu Bai lay back on the bed and began to receive the memory of the original body.

Originally the eldest son of the general judge of the capital, it is reasonable to say that he would not live in such a dilapidated house, but his mother left early, and his father returned to Xuanxuan not long after. He lived under his stepmother since he was a child. Naturally, it is not as expected.

In such an environment, Yuanchen stumbled and grew up, and when Yuanchen longed to find a good husband in the future and break free from this quagmire, his father and stepmother married him to Prince Jingping's mansion for joy.

Naturally, this joy did not come to fruition. The prince died, and the original body became an embarrassing existence in the palace. The servants of the palace never took him seriously, and often made things difficult for him, such as deliberately making him take a cold bath, or Put bugs in his meals.

This kind of torture didn't end until one day Yuanshen accidentally heard the old princess talking to his confidant. He accidentally heard the old princess talking about the fact that the prince was not dead. whereabouts.

Afterwards he was caught by the confidant of the old princess, who took out the poison and poured it on him, completely ending Yuan's life.

After receiving the memory of the original body, Wu Bai sat up from the bed.

Just then someone knocked on the door, Wu Bai asked the door, "Who is it?"

"Master, it's me, are you awake?" A young woman's voice came from outside the door.

"You woke me up even if I didn't wake up." Wu Bai said impatiently.

He heard that the other party was Hanyan, Yuanshen's personal maid, and thought that after Hanyan accompanied Yuanshen to the palace, not only did he not protect the master of Yuanshen, but joined the servants of the palace to bully Yuanshen together, Wu Bai would treat her badly. good face.

Han Yan outside the door could hear the displeasure in Wu Bai's tone, she curled her lips and continued, "Master, Madam just sent someone to invite you to the lobby." "Understood."

Wu Bai said coldly.

He got up and took the coat on the shelf and put it on before opening the door.

Han Yan immediately leaned over and said, "Young master, I heard that Madam called you over to choose a husband for you!" "It's not for you to choose a husband