28

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 307 The Royal Husband of the Champion (28)

    When Wu Bai returned to the weapon shop, Xiao Zimo hurried over and asked, "Have you caught up with that man?" "

    We caught up, but he committed suicide by taking poison." Wu Bai said regretfully.

    "Suicide by taking poison?" Xiao Zimo said thoughtfully, "It seems that this matter is really not simple." "

    How?"

    "I just asked the boss, and the man in gray wants to let the boss spend the next two months. Forge weapons for each other." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Two months, does he also want to use black iron to forge weapons?" Wu Bai asked.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and replied: "No, they are all ordinary long swords. Regardless of the quantity, as long as the boss forges them, the other party wants them." "

    Both?" Wu Bai frowned, realizing that there was something wrong with this matter.

    While the two were talking, the boss closed the store door, walked towards them, and said, "My lords, I am very sorry, but I have decided to leave the capital. As for the sword you ordered, I have returned the deposit to Young Master Xiao, and I am leaving!" "

    After saying this, the boss quickly left here.

    "Oh, I finally found a suitable shop, it seems that I have to find another one." Wu Bai sighed.

    "Don't worry, you will definitely be able to find a suitable shop." Xiao Zimo comforted.

    The two left North Street and continued to look for weapons shops, but they found several, and they all said that they had received a big order and had no time to forge swords for them.

    In desperation, Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai to Zhenbao Pavilion, and finally bought a suitable saber here. According to the shopkeeper, this long sword was the sword of a famous general more than 2,000 years ago.

    Wu Bai hugged the long box in his hand, and said curiously: "I wonder if Brother Sihuang will like this saber." "

    He will definitely like it." Xiao Zimo took the long box in his hand and said.

    Three Prince's Mansion

    "Why are you back?" Wu Chen looked at his confidant in front of him and asked.

    "My subordinate has arranged for King An's people to do what the master ordered. In addition, there was new news from the palace just now, and this subordinate rushed back to report to the master." The confidant replied.

    "Say!"

    "The Fourth Highness is about to return to Beijing." The confidant said.

    "Wu Yi is going back to Beijing?" Wu Chen said in shock, "Is the news accurate?"

    "It's absolutely true." The confidant nodded.

    "Haha...God helped me too!" Wu Chen laughed loudly.

    "Congratulations, Your Highness." The confidant said happily.

    "Alright, step back first!" Wu Chen waved his hand.

    "Yes." The confidant quickly disappeared into the study.

    Wu Chen opened the study door, and walked quickly towards Ren Leyao's yard.