13

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 268

    Four months later, Wu Bai received a letter from the capital.

    "My lord, what did you say in the letter?" Yuqing asked curiously.

    "My mother said that he sent people to pick us up. Those people will probably arrive at Huabao Temple tomorrow. This letter was sent by someone one day in advance. She asked us to pack our luggage in advance." Wu Bai replied.

    "Really!" Yuqing cheered up, and the next moment he remembered something, and the smile on his face dimmed.

    "It's true." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Congratulations, son, you can finally go back to the capital." Yuqing said to Wu Bai, "I'm going to pack my luggage for you now." "Don't be so

    anxious, we two don't have much luggage, just pack slowly, let's go find Meet Master Yuan, and bid him farewell." Wu Bai pulled him back and suggested.

    Yuqing nodded and said, "Well, listen to your master."

    The two came to Master Yuan's meditation room.

    Seeing the two of them, Liao Yuan asked in surprise, "What is the reason for the two benefactors to come today?"

    Since the snow fell a few days ago and the weather became colder, Wu Bai and the two seldom went out, let alone came to look for them. After the fate, so the fate will be surprised by their arrival.

    Wu Bai took the lead and said: "Mother sent someone here to pick us up and return to Beijing. We are here today to bid farewell to Master." "So that's

    how it is." Liao Yuan expressed his understanding.

    "Are you going to leave immediately?" Liao Yuan asked.

    "No, the people who came are still on their way, and they will arrive around tomorrow. We came here early to say goodbye to Master." Wu Bai explained.

    "Amitabha, this poor monk wishes the two benefactors a smooth journey." Liao Yuan joined hands and said.

    "Thank you, master, for your kind words." Wu Bai thanked.

    Yuqing said, "Thank you, master, for the fish."

    Liao Yuan laughed loudly, waved his hands and said: "It's okay, it's a trivial matter, the two benefactors don't need to be so polite." "

    Master, if you see Brother Yan someday, please tell him that I will wait for him in the capital." Yuqing said to Yuan expectantly.

    "The poor monk understands, please rest assured that the benefactor Yuqing, if you see him, the poor monk will definitely convey your words to him." Liao Yuan nodded solemnly.

    "Thank you, master." Yuqing said gratefully.

    "I'm sorry to bother you, Master. Let's say goodbye." Wu Bai put his hands together.

    "Two benefactors, go slowly." Liao Yuan replied.

    Wu Bai took Yuqing back to the yard again, and then said: "Let's pack up the luggage!"

    "Yeah." Yuqing nodded.

    At night, Wu Bai was lying on the bed, unable to sleep. He was full of thoughts about what Xiao Zimo's reaction would be when he saw him when he returned to the capital.