end

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 349 The Initial World (End)

    After news of Yunxi Academy's recruitment of teachers spread, many people came to Yunxi Academy to sign up happily after they inquired and learned that food and lodging were included, and the monthly payment was five taels.

    Wu Bai originally thought that there would not be many doctors who came to apply for the recruitment, but he didn't expect that twenty doctors came. After the assessment, Wu Bai finally left ten doctors.

    There are even more masters from Xiao Zimo's side, there are more than 60 people, most of them have been admitted to the Tongsheng Fame, only a few people have been admitted to the scholar, but none of them came Sign up.

    After the same screening, Xiao Zimo retained 20 people. Of those few scholars, he only left three in the end, and the remaining dozen or so were all Tongsheng.

    Those who were selected were very happy to go home to pack their luggage and live in the academy, while those who were not selected left Yunxi Academy with regret.

    Three days passed quickly, and Yunxi Academy officially opened.

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai led the masters and students to the open space in the center of the academy, and then he stood up and told everyone about the origin and philosophy of the academy, and then talked about the future development plan of the academy, and finally thanked you solemnly Those who were helpful to the building of the Academy stopped talking.

    After he walked down, Wu Bai went up to talk about the plans and ideas of the School of Pharmacy.

    After the husband and wife finished speaking, Xue Yutang walked up immediately. He was speaking as a representative of outstanding students. Xue Yutang was one of the children who were admitted to Tongsheng not long ago. His name is now considered legendary in the academy. When it opened, the students saw him go up to speak, and looked at Xue Yutang excitedly, wanting to hear the other party's analysis of the learning method.

    However, Xue Yutang did not describe his study method in detail above, he just briefly talked about the importance of hard work, and then said some words of thanks for the teacher's teaching, and finally, as a student representative, he welcomed the new students who entered the academy!

    After Xue Yutang finished speaking, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai went on stage together to announce the official opening of Yunxi Academy!

    After school started, everyone found the teaching dormitory according to the classes assigned in advance, and waited for the teachers to teach.

    Since most of these students came to Yunxi Academy for Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai naturally couldn't leave all the students to be taught by other masters, but kept them all to themselves, they couldn't teach them at all In the end, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo set a schedule and taught a class every seven days.

    Even so, after seven days, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo still had no time to rest. They taught Class A in the morning and Class B in the afternoon. They were arranged in order according to the schedule, and the seven days were full of courses.

    Fortunately, the habit of resting for two days in January persisted, and the two were a little more relaxed.

    On this day, it was finally the end of the month. The children of the academy went home, and so did the masters.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to Xiao's house together.

    "You are back." Mother Xiao said with a smile.