18

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 273: Little Husband Bai Yueguang (Eighteen)

    "My lord, what happened?" the guard leader asked respectfully.

    "Someone wanted to assassinate us just now." Wu Bai replied.

    "What? Young Master, have you seen where they are going?" the guard leader asked.

    Wu Bai pointed to the wall where Feng Zining left, and said, "She climbed over the wall and left from here." "

    Thank you for letting me know, my lord." The guard leader led the others to chase in the direction Wu Bai pointed out.

    Yuqing hugged Wu Bai's arm and said worriedly: "My lord, those two people won't come back just now, right?

    " Shake your head.

    "That's good." Yuqing breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "The two of you didn't know why they fought by themselves just now?

    " .” Wu Bai thought of the masked man he saw just now, and guessed.

    "Is that so?" Yuqing asked suspiciously.

    "Okay, let's ignore their business, the guards have already caught up, it's getting late, go to sleep!" Wu Bai ordered.

    "Okay!" Yuqing agreed.

    The next day, the leader of the guard came to report that he had lost the man after him. Wu Bai had already guessed the ending and didn't blame them, he just waved them to retreat.

    Just as the leader of the guards left, the maid next to Wu's mother came to Wu Bai's yard.

    "My lord, madam invites you to the hall." The servant girl said.

    "I see." Wu Bai nodded.

    Wu Bai changed his clothes again, and took Yuqing to the hall. Just after entering the hall, he saw Xiao Zimo and Wu's mother sitting in the hall.

    "Brother Bai, you came just in time, Mr. Xiao has something to ask for you." Mother Wu looked at Wu Bai and said.

    "I met Mr. Xiao." Wu Bai said hello.

    Xiao Zimo stood up and replied, "I met Mr. Wu."

    "I don't know why Mr. Xiao is looking for me?" Wu Bai asked.

    "I want to invite Mr. Wu to the theater to listen to an opera. I wonder if Mr. Wu is free?" Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai anxiously.

    "Yeah." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Great." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    Seeing that Wu Bai agreed to come down, Wu's mother didn't stop him, she told Wu Bai a few words, and then let them go.

    Wu Bai took Yuqing and followed Xiao Zimo out of Wu's mansion, got into Xiao Zimo's carriage parked in front of the mansion, and the three of them quickly headed towards the theater.

    When they arrived in front of the theater building, the three of them had just got off the carriage when Shu Lecheng and the other came from the opposite side.

    The three of Shu Lecheng originally went to Xiao Zimo's mansion to find Xiao Zimo, but the concierge of the Xiao mansion told them that Xiao Zimo had gone out, so they had no choice but to leave the Xiao mansion. Just when they were bored, Shu Lecheng saw Xiao Zimo get off the carriage with sharp eyes. , followed by Wu Bai and Yu Qing.