4

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 259 White Moonlight Mrs. (4)

    Wu Bai came here again at the lotus flower pavilion

    , and he found that Yuan was already sitting in the pavilion.

    "I didn't expect the master to come here so early." Wu Bai said with a smile. He remembered that Yuan usually came here to fish in the afternoon.

    Liao Yuan smiled lightly and said: "The environment here is beautiful, and the poor monk only discovered the beauty of the lotus pond in the early morning today. Please sit down, Benefactor Wu." "I see." Wu Bai nodded and sat on the stool casually

    .

    "Why did Benefactor Wu come here so early?" Liao Yuan asked curiously.

    Wu Bai replied: "I just left the mountain gate to see my mother off. I had nothing to do, so I wandered around in the temple. I came here unknowingly. I didn't expect the master to be here.

    " .” Liao Yuan clasped his hands together, making a prayer gesture.

    "Thank you Master for praying for my mother." Wu Bai stood up and bowed down to thank.

    Liao Yuan waved his hands and said: "The benefactor doesn't need to be polite."

    Wu Bai looked at the lotus flowers shrouded in mist around him, and asked, "I wonder if the master can play chess?" "

    The poor monk knows a little bit." Liao Yuan was modest said.

    "Master, you are humble." Wu Bai turned to Yuqing and said, "Go to my room and get the chess box."

    Yuqing nodded and said, "Yes, my lord.

    " He came to Huabao Temple?" Liao Yuan said in surprise.

    "Hahaha, the environment in the temple is quiet, and I planned to play chess alone to pass the time, but I didn't expect to meet the master, so I can ask the master for advice." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Hahaha, Benefactor Wu will enjoy himself." Liao Yuanlang laughed.

    Soon, Yuqing brought the chess box over, and Wu Bai opened the chess box, took out the chess basket and chessboard inside and placed them on the stone table.

    Liao Yuan grabbed a black chess piece, and in an instant, he exclaimed: "This chess piece is as firm and smooth as jade, and it is not inferior to agate and amber. It is really a rare quality." Wu Bai said with a slight

    smile : "This chess piece was given to me by my father, and it was given by one of his students. It is said that jade of this material is abundant in the hometown of that senior brother. This chess piece also has the effect of warming in winter and cooling in summer." "No wonder I touched

    this The chess pieces don't feel cold." Liao Yuan suddenly said.

    "Haha, master first." Wu Bai raised his hand and said.

    "Okay." Liao Yuan put the black stone in his hand on the chessboard, and then said to Wu Bai, "Please benefactor."

    Wu Bai grabbed a white stone and put it on the chessboard, and the two began to play chess.

    Yuqing couldn't understand the chess game, so he sat silently by the fence of the pavilion, stretched out his hands outside the pavilion, and fiddled with the lotus leaves in his hands.