18

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Three hundred and twentieth eighth chapter county magistrate Xiao Fulang (eighteen)

    After leaving the office, Wu Bai went to the bookstore. He wanted to buy some medical books about Gu art, but he searched the entire bookstore, but only found some books that recorded Gu art.

    He searched several bookstores, but he couldn't find such medical books, so he had to go back to Wu's House.

    Fang Huayuan saw that he looked a bit disappointed, so he stepped forward and asked, "My lord, what's the matter with you?"

    Wu Bai told about his going to the bookstore. , If that day really comes, I can only say that my life is over."

    "Ah! I suddenly thought of a place where I might find medical books about Gu art." Wu Bai said with a flash of inspiration.

    "Where?" Fang Huayuan asked.

    "Too hospital." Wu Bai replied.

    "That's right!" Fang Huayuan's eyes lit up, and he said, "The medical skills there are all-encompassing, and it is definitely the place with the most complete medical books in the entire Great Shun Kingdom!

    " There is a way to get there."

    Wu Bai patted his head and said, "Don't worry, I have a way."

    "What way?" Fang Huayuan asked.

    "This is a secret for the time being, and I will tell you later." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    The next day, Wu Bai added his own note to the note that was sent to the palace.

    In the imperial study room, Xiao Zimo casually picked up the last copy. He thought it was a greeting note from some official, but when he opened it, it was indeed a greeting note, but the owner of the note wanted to go to the palace to ask he greeted.

    For such an excerpt, Xiao Zimo naturally replied with the word "accurate" without hesitation.

    "You send these documents to the official department yourself." Xiao Zimo said to the prince.

    "Yes." The prince replied.

    When Wu Bai saw that Eunuch Wang came to the Ministry of Officials in person, he took the booklet from Eunuch Wang's hand and put it away, then took out the bottom one, opened it, and sure enough, he saw the word 'accurate' on it, he was very happy He left the Ministry of Officials with Wang Gonggong.

    The prince asked curiously: "Where is Master Wu planning to go?"

    "Go to the palace and greet Your Majesty." Wu Bai replied.

    "Your Majesty didn't let Mr. Wu enter the palace to say hello." Eunuch Wang replied.

    "It was I who wrote the note to His Majesty, and he has approved me to enter the palace to pay his respects." Wu Bai explained.

    Hearing this, the prince's heart is extremely complicated. He originally thought that Wu Bai's affair with His Majesty would end here, but he never thought that the two would still be inseparable.

    Seeing that Wu Bai was so young, yet he was going heresy, Wang Gonggong couldn't help reminding: "Forgive me for talking too much, Mr. Wu is young and promising, and he can achieve great achievements in the future. There is really no need to do this..." He didn't say anything later