15

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 270: Little Husband White Moonlight (Fifteen)

    The acrobat performer looked at everyone cheering so much, he walked towards the crowd with a copper gong, and many people who were happy to watch took out money and put it into the copper gong.

    Wu Bai and Yuqing also took out money and put it into the gong. The acrobat smiled and thanked them, and then continued to walk in front of the next person.

    Suddenly, a disdainful voice came from not far from Wu Bai.

    "It's just a trick to deceive people. I still want my money. It's a good idea!"

    Wu Bai and the others looked at the person who was speaking, just in time to see Li Wang and Feng Zining standing there, and Li Wang held the money in his hand. He took a tael of silver and was about to hand it to the acrobat, but Feng Zining held his hand and looked at the acrobat with disdain.

    "Girl, why are you talking so badly? If you don't want to give money, forget it, there's no need to slander our reputation!" The acrobat looked at Feng Zining very unhappy.

    "Hmph! Don't think that I don't know how tricky your frying pan is! The bottom of your frying pan is not oil at all, but vinegar!" Feng Zining said with a face full of disdain.

    The acrobat's face was ugly, he looked at Feng Zining, and said: "Even if the girl knows the skills, there is no need to say it. We are walking in the rivers and lakes, and we just set up stalls to entertain everyone. If you don't If you are satisfied, there is no need to give rewards, you want to ruin our jobs by saying this in front of everyone!" Seeing that the

    acrobatic boss did not refute Feng Zining's words, everyone stepped forward and surrounded the oil pan.

    Looking at the bubbling oil pan, someone carefully put their hands into the pan, and then stretched out their hands. They found that their hands were unscathed. Immediately, these people felt deceived, and everyone rushed towards the acrobat, thinking To get back the money I just gave.

    After a while, all the copper coins in the acrobat's hands were robbed, and Feng Zining had already been dragged away from this place of right and wrong by King Li.

    The acrobat was holding an empty gong, slumped on the ground, wiping his tears.

    Wu Bai walked over with Yuqing, he took out his purse and took out a piece of silver and put it in the gong, then he left here slowly.

    "Thank you...thank you..." The acrobat looked at the ten taels of silver in front of him. He picked up the silver and wanted to return it to Wu Bai, but he turned his head to look at the family behind him, and silently withdrew his hand, only facing Wu Baili Kowtow in the direction to go.

    "My lord, were those Li Wang and Li Wangfei just now?" Yu Qing asked.

    "That's right, it's the two of them." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Princess Li is too much." Yu Qing said wrinkling her nose.

    Wu Bai was amused by his appearance, reached out and tapped his nose, and said: "Okay, let's not talk about them, let's find a restaurant to eat, your son, I'm hungry!" Yuqing touched his stomach and said:

    " Well, I’m a little hungry too.”

    ……

    “Yipinlou—this is it!” Wu Bai said, looking at the restaurant in front of him.