11

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 266: Little Husband Bai Yueguang (Eleven)

    Wu Bai, Xiao Zimo and others watched another play, and the crowd gradually dispersed. Shu Lecheng said to Xiao Zimo: "Zimo, let's go and see somewhere else?" Xiao Zimo stood up and was about

    to Going, Wu Bai stopped him and said, "My name is Wu Bai. I don't know your name?"

    "My name is Xiao Zimo." Xiao Zimo subconsciously replied.

    "Good name, I wonder where the young master is from?" Wu Bai inquired.

    "People from the capital." Xiao Zimo replied again.

    Shu Lecheng, who was watching the show next to him, turned his head to Ji Wenxuan and Yang Jingshan and said in a low voice: "It seems that Zimo's peach blossoms have arrived, let's go to other places and don't stay here to disturb their conversation." Ji Wenxuan and Yang Jingshan looked at each

    other With a glance, he nodded and said, "Good idea."

    The three walked into the crowd tacitly, and quickly disappeared.

    "These guys, really." Xiao Zimo frowned.

    Wu Bai smiled and said, "My lord, since you are alone, why don't we go together?"

    Xiao Zimo said helplessly, "Okay!"

    "Is this the first time Mr. Xiao has come to Jingxiang Town?" Wu Bai asked.

    "That's right, Mr. Wu is a native of Jingxiang Town?" Xiao Zimo felt that Wu Bai's name was somewhat familiar. He seemed to have heard it somewhere, but he couldn't remember it for a while.

    "I'm not a local, I live in Huabao Temple nearby." Wu Bai replied.

    "Huabao Temple? Master Wu is a monk?" Xiao Zimo asked with some doubts.

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "No, I'm just staying in Huabao Temple temporarily."

    Xiao Zimo nodded, "That's right!

    " The lamp is very effective, what wish does Mr. Xiao have?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Wish!" Xiao Zimo thought of his purpose of coming to Jingxiang Town, he said, "I do have a wish, I want to find my husband." "What?" Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo in shock

    , Asked, "Do you have a husband?"

    "Yes, so I'm very sorry, I'm afraid I can't accept Mr. Wu's wishes." Xiao Zimo explained.

    Today is Qiqiao Festival, he naturally understands that Wu Bai will not talk to him for no reason, so he intends to tell Wu Bai the truth, so that the other party will not have hope for him.

    Wu Bai said with a face full of disbelief: "How is this possible? How could you be married?"

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and said, "It is true that I have not married yet."

    "Then you said you have a husband?" Wu Bai asked .

    "It's a long story, Mr. Wu, let's take it as a joke. After all, my relatives and friends didn't take it seriously, but I did." Xiao Zimo explained, "A few days ago I I had a dream, and I saw a little brother in the dream, he is my husband."

    "The husband in the dream?" Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo dumbfounded, he didn't expect to get such an answer .

    Xiao Zimo nodded and continued: "Yes, in the dream, we were very affectionate. Although I haven't found him yet, I will never marry anyone else in this life except him, so Mr. Wu understands what I mean. Is it?"