19

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 274

    The next day, Wu Bai wrote down a list of medicinal materials and handed it to Yan Yi.

    "The above medicinal materials are all you need, you go and prepare them."

    Yan Yi happily took the list, cupped his hands and said: "Yes, I will definitely prepare these medicinal materials as soon as possible."

    Wu Bai was about to let the Yan Yi left, footsteps came from outside the door, Yan Yi nodded to Wu Bai, and quickly disappeared into the room.

    Yuqing opened the door and looked around, only to see Wu Bai standing in the room, he asked suspiciously: "Master, I seem to hear your voice talking to someone else, why is there no one?" And that voice It's like Brother Yan.

    "You may have heard wrong." Wu Bai said calmly.

    "Okay, I must have heard it wrong." Yuqing nodded, and then he put the water basin in his hand on the shelf.

    Wu Bai walked over and started to wash.

    After washing up, Wu Bai went to the dining room to have breakfast again. Just after eating, Xiao Zimo also came to Wu's residence.

    "Yuqing, this purse on my body seems to be a bit old, you can stay in the mansion today and make me a new one!" Wu Bai said to Yuqing.

    Yuqing nodded and said, "Okay."

    Xiao Zimo happily took Wu Bai away together, and the two of them headed out of the city in a carriage.

    When they arrived at the outskirts of the city, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo got off the carriage and chatted while admiring the spring scenery in the suburbs.

    "Junior Brother Wu?" A voice suddenly came from behind Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai turned around and saw a dozen people standing behind him, most of them were wearing the school uniforms of the Imperial College, and the person who called him just now was Zou Hongyun, one of the students who went to Wu's residence a few days ago.

    "Senior Brother Zou, I didn't expect to see you here." Wu Bai greeted with a smile.

    Zou Hongyun looked at Xiao Zimo beside Wu Bai, frowned, and asked, "Junior Brother Wu, who is this next to you?"

    "Senior Brother Zou, this is Xiao Zimo." Wu Bai introduced.

    "I don't know what is the relationship between Young Master Xiao and Junior Brother Wu?" Zou Hongyun inquired.

    Zou Hongyun was studying in the Imperial College, and his father was in charge of the seventh grade in the sixth department. Not long ago, Wu's father found him and several other students, and explained to them the purpose of coming, hoping that one of them could marry Wu Bai. For such a good opportunity, Zou Hongyun naturally wanted to catch him, so he tried his best to show himself in the Wu Mansion at that time. He thought that Wu Bai would definitely take a fancy to him, but after waiting for such a long time, nothing came of it.

    He wanted to give up at first, but he didn't expect that he would see Wu Bai again when he met his classmates for an outing today. What surprised him even more was that Wu Bai was accompanied by an unknown boy, and watched the two get along very harmonious.

    Zou Hongyun looked at this scene a little glaring, so he stopped Wu Bai impulsively, and wanted to inquire about the situation of the man, but he wanted to see why this boy was favored by Wu Bai.