22

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 277 White Moonlight Mrs. (22)

    Concubine Xiao walked out of Xiao Zimo's courtyard, and immediately ordered: "Come here, go to the Wu Mansion and bring the son back." "

    Yes, Concubine."

    The guard had just walked a few steps, and Concubine Xiao said again: "Wait. "

    "Does the princess have any other orders?" the guard asked.

    Concubine Xiao waved her hand and said, "Forget it, you don't have to go." Not many people should know about Zimo's going to the Wu Mansion. She made such a big splash, but it made outsiders see the joke.

    "Yes." The guard withdrew as he said.

    Xiao Zimo of Wu Mansion

    received the purse from Wu Bai, and played a few games of chess with Wu Bai before he left Wu Mansion contentedly, went to the tea house, called Shang Ji Wenxuan and Yang Jingshan, and the three returned to Xiao Mansion leisurely .

    As soon as they entered the mansion, the door behind them was closed in an instant, and Concubine Xiao led a group of servants and Shu Lecheng towards them with an angry face.

    Seeing this situation, the three of them instantly understood that the matter had been exposed.

    Xiao Zimo walked towards Concubine Xiao slowly, and took the initiative to curry favor: "Mother—this matter is all my idea, it has nothing to do with the three of them, don't blame them." Shu Lecheng came out from behind Concubine Xiao, he

    stood To Ji Wenxuan and others.     The three of them said to Concubine

    Xiao together: "Auntie, this matter is our fault, please don't blame Zimo."

We won't keep the three of you as guests."

    Xiao Zimo hurried to the side of Shu Lecheng and the three of them, and gave them winks, telling them to go back first, and he will take care of things.

    Shu Lecheng winked at Xiao Zimo: Can you do it?

    Xiao Zimo nodded slightly.

    So, the three of Shu Lecheng cupped their hands at Princess Xiao and said, "Auntie doesn't need to see you off, let's say goodbye."

    Princess Xiao: "..." I didn't intend to see them off at all!

    When the three left, Xiao Zimo took the lead to change the subject to Concubine Xiao and said, "Mother, look at this purse that Brother Bai made for me. Does it look good?" "Wu Bai made it himself?

    " Concubine Xiao was attracted by the embroidery on the purse. She was also from a big family, so she still had eyes, so she saw at a glance that Wu Bai embroidered this purse with more than a dozen stitches.

    "Yes!" Xiao Zimo nodded repeatedly.

    "He also said that he would embroider one for his mother if he had the chance, but it made me jealous." Xiao Zimo showed an envious look.

    Concubine Xiao asked: "He really said that?"

    "Of course, the food made by Brother Bai is also delicious, but it's a pity that I haven't eaten it." Xiao Zimo said with some regret.

    "You haven't even eaten it, so how do you know it's delicious?" Princess Xiao asked back.

    "I heard from Yuqing, oh, Yuqing is the servant brother next to Brother Bai." Xiao Zimo introduced.