29

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 308 The Royal Husband of the Champion (29)

    When Wu Bai returned to the mansion, Xiao Zimo was sitting in the lobby waiting for him.

    "How is your father?" Xiao Zimo asked proactively.

    "It's not a serious problem anymore, and it will be completely recovered after some time of recuperation." Wu Bai said happily.

    "That's good." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    "You went to Brother Xuan's house today, how is his condition?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Everything is fine with him. Zhao Huikang invited a doctor to stay at his house and give him a pulse every day. Don't worry!" Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Yeah." Wu Bai nodded, and continued, "Father's soothing incense was given to Concubine Li, I'll go to the pharmacy to make some for him." "Let's go, I'll grind the

    herbs for you." Xiao Zimo suggested .

    All the members of the Imperial Academy

    surrounded Qi Chenghe and said beamingly: "Congratulations to Sir Qi and congratulations to Sir Qi." "

    Hahaha... Congratulations and congratulations." Qi Chenghe smiled with a blushing face.

    "Master Qi has entered the sixth department so quickly, don't forget us when you get promoted in the future!" An editor of the Imperial Academy said enviously.

    He entered the Imperial Academy seven or eight years earlier than Qi Chenghe. Although his position was not high, he was able to get along well in the Imperial Academy. When Qi Chenghe first came to the Imperial Academy, he even secretly pushed each other out.

    Now that Qi Chenghe is about to join the Ministry of Officials as a staff member, the Ministry of Officials is the place that is in charge of the promotion of officials, so he put down his face and has no choice but to come forward to curry favor with Qi Chenghe.

    "It must be, everyone has taken good care of me, and Qi will keep everything in mind, hahaha..." Qi Chenghe smiled triumphantly.

    He packed up his things in the Imperial Academy, and slowly walked out of the gate of the Imperial Academy under the gaze of everyone.

    Qi Chenghe came to the official department with his things, first met with the new minister of the official department, and then led by other people to his office, he looked at this small room, and then thought about his office In the small cubicle, I finally felt a sense of elation in my heart.

    After going down to the Yamen, Qi Chenghe thought of his grievances in the Imperial Academy, so he found a restaurant to have a big meal, and after he was full, he unknowingly came to Wu Bai's mansion.

    He couldn't help laughing when he thought that he was now promoted step by step, and Xiao Zimo would never be able to step into the court.

    Wu Chen passed in front of Wu Bai's mansion in a carriage. He heard Qi Chenghe's laughter, opened the curtain and looked towards him, just in time to see Qi Chenghe kick the stone lion in front of Wu Bai's mansion.

    Seeing this scene, Wu Chen's eyes darkened, and he said to the coachman, "Wait."

    Ren Leyao asked in puzzlement, "

    Your Highness, what are you going to do ?" I can't send you back home." Wu Chen explained with an excuse.

    Ren Leyao went to Ren's mansion today, he purposely went to pick him up, he didn't expect to see such an interesting scene on the way back.