The county magistrate's little husband (1)

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 311 The county magistrate’s husband (1)

    Wu Bai opened his eyes, he found another change in the space, the dazzling sun disappeared, only a bright moon was hanging in the sky against the backdrop of the stars.

    He slowly got up from the grass and walked towards the study.

    Entering the study again, Wu Bai did not rush to the desk, but walked to the small room in the partition. He picked up the tea on the table and poured it into a cup, took a sip, and felt much refreshed. Go to the desk again, pick up the newly appeared book and flip through it.

    This book is called "The Reborn Princess is Honored". It tells the story of a princess who was abandoned by her sweetheart in her previous life, and was later bestowed to death by the emperor's brother. .

    After reading it, Wu Bai put the book back on the desk and closed his eyes.

    After a period of dizziness, Wu Bai found that his surroundings had changed.

    He was sitting on the high hall, holding a gavel in his hand, there were two rows of government servants standing on both sides of the hall, and a man and a woman were kneeling in the center of the hall.

    Just when Wu Bai was in a daze, the person beside him reminded: "My lord, it's time for you to ask questions."

    Wu Bai returned to his senses, guessed his identity a little more, and then slapped the gavel in his hand, Said solemnly: "Who is kneeling in the hall? Tell me your name."

    The woman on the left was the first to speak when she heard Wu Bai's words, "My lord, the lady's name is Wang Liucui, and she is the proprietress of a tavern in Dongcheng." On the

    right The man said drunkenly, "Master, the name of the grassroots is Ding Dazhuang."

    "What grievances do you two have, just tell me." Wu Bai asked.

    Wang Liucui spoke first again: "My lord, the woman is going to sue Ding Dazhuang for not repaying the money she owed for the wine on credit, and for drinking and beating him madly. I beg you to make the decision for the woman." "Ding Dazhuang, is she telling the truth?" Wu Bai glared

    .

    The yamen servants on both sides held their killing sticks at the right time, shouting: "Mighty~~"

    Ding Dazhuang had never seen such a scene before, he was so frightened that he sobered up. He knelt on the ground and begged for mercy: "My lord, please forgive me. The grassroots are just confused for a while, please forgive me." Seeing this situation, Wu Bai knew that Ding Dazhuang's behavior was

    undoubtedly It was no different from pleading guilty. He asked Wang Liucui, "How much does he owe you for the wine?"

    "Twenty-five dollars." Wang Liucui replied.

    "Ding Dazhuang, I sentenced you to 20 boards and restricted you to return the wine money to Wang Liucui within two days. Are you not satisfied?" Wu Bai stared at Ding Dazhuang and asked.

    Ding Dazhuang nodded repeatedly and said: "The grassroots are not dissatisfied."

    "Very well, come and take him down." Wu Bai said to the yamen servant.

    Two yamen servants came out and said, "Yes, my lord."

    Then they pulled Ding Dazhuang down to beat the board.