14

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 227 The Wrong Marriage of the Little Husband (14)

    During dinner, Wu Bai found that Xiao's father and Xiao's mother didn't come to the dining room. He felt a little strange, so he asked the servant: "Where are father and mother?" The servant replied: "Master

    accompanied his wife to uncle's house. Hearing this

    , Xiao Zimo raised his eyebrows and said, "This is a strange thing!"

    "How do you say it?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

    "You don't know, although my father has a big business, he is very afraid of being alone." "

    Who?"

    "Uncle." Xiao Zimo explained, "Uncle is tall and powerful. Missing his mother, he was careless when he met his uncle, which caused him not to like to accompany his mother back to his natal home because of his uncle. "

    "Haha, that's how it is." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    Xiao Zimo asked the servant: "Father, did they say when they will come back?"

    "Master, the master never said." The servant replied.

    Fencheng Wharf

    "Have you heard about the fact that Xiao's family is hiring people to build roads?" Someone asked.

    "I heard that, I'm going to find the manager to quit the job at hand." "

    Hey, me too. I heard that I'm paid fifty cents a day, and I also include meals."

    Outside the city, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai took Several stewards are registering the names of those who come to sign up.

    The crowd was bustling, but upon closer inspection, one could find that they were all lined up in a long line in an orderly manner.

    As soon as the news that Xiao's family wanted to recruit people to build roads spread, people from many villages and towns outside the city responded one after another. They came from all directions to outside Fencheng.

    Xiao Zimo and others were busy for several days before registering the people who came.

    Wu Bai looked at the brochure in his hand, and asked, "We've recruited enough manpower, when do you plan to arrange for them to start work?"

    "It will start tomorrow." Xiao Zimo replied.

    The next day, when Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo arrived outside the city, they found that all the people had arrived and were waiting to listen to their arrangements.

    They recruited a total of more than four hundred people this time. Xiao Zimo first divided them into four teams, with more than one hundred people in each team, and then divided each team into ten small teams, and then asked them to choose their own person to be the small team leader. Let several stewards of the Xiao family take charge.

    Xiao Zimo took out the blueprint and said to the stewards: "Steward Wang, you are responsible for repairing this section of road with more than a hundred people. Steward Li, you are responsible for this section of road. Steward Zhang, you are responsible for this road. Steward, you are in charge here."

    "Yes, young master." The four stewards said in unison.

    "Go." Xiao Zimo waved his hand.

    Then several stewards left in batches with their hands.