4

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 283 The Royal Husband of the Champion (4)

    When Wu Bai took Yulan back to the main courtyard, he found that Mother Lou was still here.

    "Mommy, is there anything else?" Wu Bai asked.

    "My lord, you haven't seen these portraits yet. I have to send a message to the Ministry of Internal Affairs tomorrow." Nanny Lou explained.

    "Young Master Xiao has agreed to be my son-in-law, Madam, please take all these portraits away!" Wu Bai clarified.

    "You and Mr. Xiao just met once, so it's inappropriate for Mr. Xiao to do so." Mother Lou warned.

    Seeing that Wu Bai was still reciting that Hui Yuan, Mother Lou secretly thought that she would have to find out the details of this person next.

    Wu Bai insisted: "Mommy, since Mr. Xiao was able to be admitted to Huiyuan, it can be seen that he is a person with a clean family background after many examinations. You can rest assured about this." Mother Lou looked at Wu Bai and

    confirmed Said: "Young Master, are you really so persistent?"

    "Well, I believe that Young Master Xiao will definitely be admitted to the first prize." Wu Bai said firmly.

    "Okay then, I'll take all these portraits away." Nanny Lou said helplessly.

    "Thank you, ma'am, for your understanding." Wu Bai said gratefully.

    "You two go and take out the portrait." Mother Lou ordered to the two maids behind her.

    "Yes."

    When the maid came out with the portrait, Mother Lou turned to Wu Baifu, and then led the people away.

    "My lord, dinner is ready." A maid came over and said to Wu Bai.

    There are many servants in Wu Bai's mansion, Yulan, the servant girl, is responsible for taking care of Wu Bai's daily life, and there are two other maids who are more valued by Wu Bai, one of them is Linglong, who is in charge of Wu Bai's meals, and the other is Wu Bai. Liuli is in charge of Wu Bai's clothing, while other things are taken care of by Mother Lou.

    It was Linglong who came to ask Wu Bai to have dinner at this moment.

    "I see, you step back first!" Wu Bai waved his hand.

    "Yes." Linglong withdrew as she said.

    Wu Bai walked into the house, Yulan was going to help Wu Bai change clothes, but Wu Bai stopped her.

    "I'll do it myself, you go to the pharmacy and ask the doctor to get you some medicine to apply to the swelling on your hand." Yulan was bitten by a mosquito on the back of her hand, and Wu Bai didn't notice it at first. When Yulan raised her hand to change his clothes, he found out, so he hurriedly urged Yulan to go to the doctor.

    After changing his clothes, Wu Bai went to the dining hall for dinner.

    In the study of the third prince's mansion the next day

    , the third prince was having a conversation with his confidant.

    "Master, news just came from the House of Internal Affairs that all the portraits sent to the Fifth Young Master's house have been sent back intact." The confidant reported.

    "Send them all back? Didn't he see any of them?" The third prince said in surprise.

    In order to place people beside Wu Bai, the third prince spent a lot of effort to send these portraits to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, but Wu Bai didn't like any of them, and sent all the portraits back to the Ministry of Internal Affairs.