5

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 284 The Royal Husband of the Champion (5)

    After drinking the tea, Wu Xu felt much more comfortable, and he began to test Xiao Zimo.

    As the member of this meeting, Xiao Zimo's knowledge is naturally excellent, and he undoubtedly answered Wu Xu's questions fluently.

    Wu Xu was very satisfied with Xiao Zimo's performance in his heart, but he couldn't help being suspicious: "Do you know that the son-in-law does not enter the court?" "

    Yes." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    "After studying hard for ten years, you could have stepped into the imperial court to serve the country and show some achievements, but you really gave up willingly?" Wu Xu asked.

    He stared at Xiao Zimo closely, wanting to see what kind of answer the other party would give.

    "May I ask Your Highness, does the shopkeeper of this inn serve the country?" Xiao Zimo asked back.

    Wu Xu was slightly stunned, and then he replied: "It's natural. The shopkeeper goes into business, opens an inn, and pays taxes every year to fill the treasury. Of course, he can serve the country." Xiao Zimo laughed: "Since this is the case, it can be seen that serving the country is not the

    same One thing that can only be done in the court, even if I am lucky enough to become a son-in-law, I can also contribute my own strength outside the court." "Good! Well said, it is

    worthy of being the leader of this session, not only knowledgeable Yes, the insights are also extraordinary." Wu Xu couldn't help clapping his hands.

    "Thank you for your praise, Your Highness." Xiao Zimo cupped his hands.

    "Although you are Huiyuan now, if you want to marry Brother Bai, you must not relax during the palace examination." Wu Xu warned.

    "Thank you for your highness, I will do my best to not let the fifth son and your highness down." Xiao Zimo said solemnly.

    "Okay, the prince has written down your words." The prince nodded and said.

    "The prince still has official duties, so I won't stay any longer. I'm leaving." Wu Xu said this, then looked at Wu Bai, and said: "Mr. Xiao has to study hard recently, so you should disturb him as little as possible." Wu

    Bai Nodding, said: "I know the second brother."

    "Your Highness, go slowly." Xiao Zimo sent Wu Xu to the door, and he closed the door again after Wu Xu's figure disappeared on the stairs.

    "Yulan, take this pastry down and ask the people in the inn to warm it up." Wu Bai said, looking at the completely cooled pastry.

    Xiao Zimo hurriedly stopped him, and said: "No need, I like to eat cold cakes."

    After saying this, Xiao Zimo was about to reach for the cakes, Wu Bai quickly stopped him.

    "No, you will take part in the palace examination soon, if you have a bad stomach and delay the palace examination, then the loss outweighs the gain." "

    Okay then!" Xiao Zimo agreed.

    Only then did Yulan pick up the pastries and head downstairs.

    After a while, Yulan came in with a hot pastry, followed by a man.

    The man looked at the door and hesitated to come in, until Yulan walked to the table and did not block his sight, and when he saw Xiao Zimo was also inside, he walked in with confidence.